Avalon Memory Care - Cedar Park - Cedar Park, TX

Avalon Memory Care - Cedar Park - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

I toured this community.The staff were nice and the community was clean and maintained. they have a nice menu. They do have a sliding scare for the comst I would suggest that families tour this community to see if this is what they are looking for when it comes to care for a loved.

Jon Seib

Thank you for the review based upon the tour of our location. It seems that, at least at this point, it might not be right for you and your situation at this time. Please feel free to reach back out at the appropriate time. Take Care.

Very Friendly Community

This is very nice place, and my father is doing very well since his move here. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. I know he is safe, and receiving great care. It is well-kept community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is very friendly too the residents, and the guests. I'am very pleased with the staff. Everything has worked out very well, and I would recommend this community. It has a very homey atmosphere.

Jon Seib

Appreciate you leaving this review and echoing the sentiments of all of the other reviews thus far on this site. It really means a lot for you to take the time to do so unsolicited. Please let us know if there is anything else that be done as relates to your father and/or you and your family though this journey. We are here for ya'll.

Avalon Memory Care in Cedar Park is terrific

My father was here for a year until he passed away. I cannot speak highly enough about Avalon Memory Care. It's like a huge family, all taking care of each other there. [Removed] and [Removed] are terrific. [Removed] is the head nurse and is just so sweet and caring to all of her patients. The cooks are [Removed] and [Removed] and besides preparing the most delicious home cooked meals, they are fun and loving towards the patients and their families. The activity director, [Removed], is just about the nicest person you have ever met and has the patients making creative items, reading stories, and even playing poker. I recommend this location to anyone in the area. My dad had been in two other locations before moving here, and this was the best decision we've ever made for him.

Jon Seib

Wow.....thank you. I wish this site did not have to remove the names that were mentioned in your review but can understand why. These are the people that make Avalon so terrific. You can build a beautiful home-like secure environment from ground up but it is the staff that truly make the difference at Avalon. Our married couple Directors(the wife being an RN) run the best location in town for sure. I am so happy you decided on Avalon for your father and hope you are doing well since his passing. Take Care.

Tour went well.

The community at Avalon Memory Care-Cedar Park offered a pleasant tour. The staff were easy to work with. They were friendly and addressed all of my concerns. The community is nicely kept and well maintained.

Jon Seib

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review about your tour at our location there in Cedar Park off of S. Lakeline Blvd. We feel confident that ,if given the opportunity, Ray and Charlotte Atkinson RN as well as our other team members would exceed your expectations as relates to the care of your loved one giving you peace of mind. Take Care.

Home Cooked Food

If your looking for a smaller and mellow community, this would be the perfect one for you. Everything is going well for my grandmother at this community. It is a very clean community, everything looks great. The staff is very helpful and pretty good at caring for my grandmother. One thing I do feel they lack in the activities, they need more activities for the residents. All the food made here is home cooked. So it tastes delicious. This is a good community for my grandmother and I am very pleased.

Jon Seib

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. I am so glad that you are pleased with Ray, Charlotte and the rest of our team members at our Cedar Park location. Activities sometimes can be difficult for some of our residents. Not necessarily the activity itself but the time period of participation. We will continue to focus on more one on one activities for your grandmother.

The staff is excellent. I've been happy so far.

They have been pretty good so far. The staff is excellent. I've been happy so far. They are very good with communicating with us as soon as possible, if anything comes up. They are very caring. They are just getting geared up with activities, and they have some volunteers coming in, if there aren't any specific activities, they will sit and spend time with the residents in the afternoon. I liked the ratio of staff to residents. I really liked what Ray and Charlotte, the owners had to say. I liked the fact that it was smaller with fewer people. The owners are there all the time, and they seem to be very hands on. They are exceptionally caring and nice, and the facility is great.

Jon Seib

We are so grateful to have Ray and Charlotte on the Avalon team. They, as well as the team they have brought on, work very hard to make sure that the resident's needs as well as the family member's needs are met. This smaller secure environment coupled with our non-confrontational approach lend itself to allowing a resident to have the best quality of life under his/her circumstance. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Excellent Facility

The owners and staff at this facility are first rate. The facilities are second to none. Avalon provides as close to a home-like atmosphere as possible for their residents. I highly recommend The Avalon in Cedar Park.

Jon Seib

We are beyond excited to bring our award-winning care to the Cedar Park area. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this positive review. It really means a lot to us. Please feel free to let me, Ray or Charlotte know if there is anything else that we can do to maintain your expectations.

A comfortable and skilled alternative to home

The caregivers at Avalon are skilled and caring and have made my husband's transition from home as smooth as could be desired. The physical environment is cozy and comfortable and designed so that the staff constantly are aware of the resident's needs and comfort. The small size is helpful in creating a homey environment where no one is isolated or ignored.

Jon Seib

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Ray and Charlotte as well as the rest of the staff strive to make sure your husband is provided the best quality of life under his circumstances. We believe that "keeping it small" allows for our resident's needs to be better met than a larger institutional environment. Thank you for believing in us as we continue our growth in the Cedar Park area.

AVALON has earned a reputation in Texas for providing the highest quality of care that money can buy. We are very excited to enter the Austin market. Our reputation is largely due to our well-trained and attentive staff. We have highly qualified and well-trained caregivers who care sincerely about their work and the people with whom they come in contact. Many are Certified Nurses Assistants and all of them have been pre-screened and have fingerprint clearance from the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. Our staff receives continuous training and supervision in all areas of resident care and relations.