We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Holiday The Springs of Escondido - Escondido, CA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Female Residents Accepted
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- 4.2 of 5 average rating of 66 reviews
About Holiday The Springs of Escondido - Escondido, CA
Holiday by Atria provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.
Located on charming, secluded grounds in central Escondido, you’ll love our quiet country setting with the convenience of the city just minutes from your doorstep. We’re within walking distance of shopping, dining, and medical facilities.
Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Most utilities
- Lively Mobile Plus, a personal mobile emergency response device
Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors, and we offer 24/7 emergency response services. Holiday by Atria does not provide any health care services; however, residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life in our community.
Call today to schedule your personal tour and learn more about joining our family!