We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Brookdale Place of San Marcos provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.
Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.
San Marcos boasts warm temperatures year-round, as well as good support systems for veterans.
- Median age in zip code: 37.9
- Average weather: San Marcos has an average temperature of 65.05Â°F, with an annual high of 77.5Â°F and an annual low of 52.6Â°F.
- Veteran's facilities: Veterans are well supported in San Marcos, with a Vet Center that provides services after normal work hours, as well as on weekends.
San Marcos has an affordable public transit system with additional options for individuals with disabilities, as well as a variety of more private transportation options.
- Buses: San Marcos is served by BREEZE, the North County Transit District's bus system. It has two main routes that serve San Marcos, and its buses are 100% ADA-accessible. Seniors also receive reduced fares when they ride BREEZE buses, and riders with significant disabilities can use LIFT, North County Transit District's paratransit service.
- Trains: San Marcos is also served by SPRINTER, the North County Transit District's light rail system. The trains are 100% ADA-accessible, and seniors pay half price fares.
- Taxi services include Aero Cab, Airport Taxi San Diego, Taxi San Macros, Carlsbad Livery Ride Service, Tlc Taxi Stop Services, Carlsbad West Taxi, and All City Taxi Cab.
- The rideshare services Uber and Lyft are both available in San Marcos. Seniors can easily download one of the service's apps on their phone, and find a ride.
Health and Safety
San Marcos provides lots of options for health care, and Brookdale San Marcos provides additional support for seniors.
- Hospitals: San Marcos boasts dozens of hospitals, which serve the needs of individuals covered by a wide variety of health insurers.
- Brookdale San Marcos: Guests at Brookdale San Marcos also have access to hospice care.
Sports and Leisure
San Marcos offers all sorts of options for sports and leisure, whether you're interested in golf, tennis, or hitting the gym.
- Golf courses: There are dozens of golf courses in and around San Marcos, including the top-rated Twin Oaks Golf Course, Reidy Creek Golf Course, S. Mark Golf Club, Shadowridge Golf Club, St Mark Executive Course, and Aviara Golf Club.
- Tennis courts: San Marcos offers 33 tennis courts, including the top-rated Sunset Park, Cottonwood Creek Park, and Poinsettia Community Park.
- Gyms: San Marcos contains dozens of private gyms, such as BFit Gyms, Crunch San Marcos, Self Made Training Facility, LA Fitness, Crossfit Double Barrel, and San Marcos Fit Body Boot Camp.
Shopping and Entertainment
There are all sorts of shopping and entertainment options in San Marcos, whether you're looking for a bite to eat, a Hollywood blockbuster, or a calm walk in a lovely park.
- Clothes shopping: There are dozens of shopping malls in San Marcos, including Grand Plaza, a shopping center with lots of options for both women's and men's fashion.
- Grocery stores: There are hundreds of grocery stores in and around San Marcos, with options for any price point.
- Restaurants: With hundreds of restaurants covering a wide range of cuisines, it's easy to find a satisfying meal in San Marcos.
- Movie theaters: The Edwards San Marco Stadium 18 movie theater not only makes it simple to see Hollywood's new releases, but they also offer discounts for seniors.
- Libraries: San Marcos is home to the San Marcos Branch Library, which offers a vast catalog of books and wireless Internet.
- Attractions: San Marcos abounds with interesting attractions which boast incredible natural beauty, including Double Peak Park, Discovery Lake, and Jack's Pond Park & Nature Center.
San Marcos offers religious facilities for people of many faiths, whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or Jainist.