The Remington Club - San Diego, CA

Nestled in the exclusive community of Rancho Bernardo, The Remington Club strives to offers the finest in independent, assisted and skilled nursing services and outpatient therapy. Our close proximity to shopping, combined with our wonderful activities and social programs, make The Remington Club the absolute choice in upscale, quality senior living. Please visit today and see first hand why The Remington Club is the first choice in Rancho Bernardo!

A Pleasing Tour

This community is very nice and beautifully cared for. The staff seem to have everything under control and organized. It also seem to have activities available. My tour guide was very informative and answered any questions I had. I really liked the apartment layout, it was spacious. I would have chosen this community if my mom was more better.

Nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. At the time of my search The Remington Club had a wait list so we ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

aesthetically very pleasing

This facility is aesthetically very pleasing. I am very happy with mom being here.

I would recommend..

The Remington Club is an extroverted environment for seniors to live independently and have an active life. The food is good there. The communication with the staff has been good. The location and parking has been good as well. I would recommend The Remington Club to anyone. I can't rate the care services because we haven't used it. It is not applicable. My overall rating of this facility is five stars.

So far it's been very good.

So far it's been very good. I don't have any complaints. I can call them, they are very receptive to phone calls. The staff is very receptive. They give you choices at meals so you always have options. Others have even told me that we found a good place. I am very happy with them so far.

The Remington Club has been great. We...

The Remington Club has been great. We're very satisfied with the services. Very satisfied with the staff, care they provide, the food, accommodations, just everything. Everything is to our satisfaction.

I visited here and found it...

I visited here and found it extremely depressing and pretty much soured me on senior living

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for your feedback. Here at The Remington Club, providing the best quality care for our residents is our highest priority, so it is a serious concern for me when I read about a resident or family member who comes away with an experience as the one you described. If you are willing to do so, I would like to speak to you in person or over the phone to address each one of your concerns in detail, and with the attention that it deserves.

Kristen Kearnaghan
Executive Director
The Remington Club

nice, lots of ammenities; very close.

nice, lots of ammenities; very close.

GOOD : Fairly large number o...

GOOD : Fairly large number of apts ? good location ? near hospital BAD : 25 years old ? No Memory care ? 2 separate buildings quite far apart ? Expensive ? small apts Scratch from list!

met with the Director. A little more ...

met with the Director. A little more upscale than we envision Mom in. Assisted living can't have microwave or coffee maker. Rooms ok.