This is our top contender so far. We love the set up of the facility. Very homey feel and the residents seemed very happy. Clean and secure.

Mom is Happy here

The overall property is great and mom has felt so welcomed here. It is a very homey feeling. She loves the people and she's making friends. She loves all the amenities they have to offer. It is beautifully decorated. They have a nice courtyard and garden area. They have a top notch amazing restaurant. They encourage mom to go to the daily activities like craft time. I would recommend this community.

We liked most of what we saw and experienced
on this tour. [Removed]was a great hostess and she went over and above what we expected.
We decided that we could live at Cypress Court.

For Me

i'm fine living here as a resident and everything is fine too.

Very nice and friendly. Apartments were clean and adaquate. Will seriously consider this one when the time comes.

Beautiful courtyard. One bedroom units were adequate. Fitness room and art studio a plus. Friendly staff. People seemed happy there. Nice dinning room and extra rooms inside to gather. Library and mail room were busy. Not sure about the points system which add a lot to your living expenses.

I was very impressed The place is lovely, clean and well kept and everyone I met was friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely consider this facility as one of my option.

Cypress Court is Escondido's finest, full service, rental retirement community. All 1 and 2 bedroom apartments have full size kitchens, walk in closets, and covered patios/balconies. Some apartments have lovely views of our courtyard, lush with trees and fountains. Monthly rental includes a flexible dining program in our beautiful restaurant style dining room, daily transportation, paid utilities, housekeeping and linen service, and much more. And if you need a little more help, we provide that in the comfort of each resident's apartment, so you won't have to move. Our full-time Registered Nurse will customize a program to accommodate your changing needs.