Gateway, lovely place for mom and/or dad

Helpful, engaged staff and nice facility make Gateway Gardens a solid choice. Value is excellent and food good but wish the morning meals were a little lighter. Lots of breakfast meats which my mom loves but her waistline does not. This is not a ultra high end facility but I like that. Also they do a good job managing some fairly significant disabilities in an assisted environment. They understand the benefits of continued socialization and wrangle those less apt to join in on activities to get them out, which is great.

The park-like surroundings were nice, with good areas to walk a small pet. The apartments themselves were a bit smaller than my mom was looking for. She also felt that it was somewhat outdated. She would really like an accesible pool.

The Gateway was just as spectacular as we had hoped. The apartments we saw were spacious and the grounds absolutely beautiful with the mountains in the back drop. Everything from the dining room, library, gym, lobby and other common sitting areas, game room, covered patios, and more were clean, inviting, and really do make you feel at home. We know our parents will love independent living at the Gateway. [name removed] and the rest of the staff were so nice to us. Thank you for a wonderful tour.

Good Choice

Gateway-Gateway Gardens has been a good fit for my sister in law and close enough so that family can visit. The entrance into the lobby is very warm and inviting. They have comfortable seating and a large T.V. for the residents to gather and relax. The food part they are working on, but everything else is wonderful. She really loves her apartment with her own balcony where she enjoys sitting outside drinking coffee and reading. The staff is very friendly and she knows where to find them if she needs anything. They do offer activities and she enjoys going to their gym, but she is very independent and drives herself wherever she needs and wants to go. There is seating available to enjoy the outdoors and sun. I would highly recommend The Gateway-Gateway Gardens to friends and family.

We are thrilled with the place!

We are very very happy with the care my mother in law has received since her move into Gateway Gardens. She is just a mile from our house, and the community is always clean. My mother in law does not participate in the activities, but they are available. She gets 3 meals a day and she is kept safe, we are happy with our choice.

Great experience from start to finish!

We were recommended this community from A Place for Mom.The experience from start to finish was so positive. [Removed] was incredibly pleasant and helpful. Moving her in was so easy.There was an issue with her air-conditioner and they came within 15 minutes to fix it. She told me she often feels someone is always stopping by her room to check in. The staff here is very attentive. She tends to do a lot of her socializing in the dining room.She has utilized the shuttle services to go to doctors appointments and said it was very easy. This community is in the ideal location.Her church and doctors offices are so close she could walk to them.I didn't know what to expect when I started this process, it turned out to be so positive.

Things are fabulous!

Dad has a very nice one bedroom apartment that he loves. When he first moved in to make sure that he wasn't isolated they paired him with a buddy which was awesome. The staff is friendly and they go above and beyond to make sure he is comfortable. There was an incident where my dad had an emergency and I live two hours away so the staff went to make sure he was fine and help him with his meds which I truly appreciate. Overall it's been a great experience.

nothing but pleased

Mom is very happy at Gateway. It really suits her. The food is good. The facility is clean. The staff is friendly. We've been nothing but pleased there