The Rosewood Retirement Village Assisted Living - Killeen, TX

• Skilled Nursing
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living

Awesome Care and Professionalism

I can honestly say Rosewood Assisted Living, Killeen,TX is one of the best AL Facilities I’ve visited. From the very first time you enter, you’re greeted with warm welcomes, and offers of assistance. My Uncle became very ill and needed a place of comfort and peace. I must say 11 months in, he is cared for, comfortable, at peace, and have come to know the other residents as friends. I am so happy I chose Rosewood, the caregivers are AWESOME! Always ready to assist. As for [name removed], Associate Director, she has supported me in caring for my uncle as well. [name removed] you are the best! I must say people forget names, and they may sometimes forget faces, but they never forget when they enter an establishment and are provided excellent customer service. Rosewood, you have provided that service, and I will never forget how much care, love and professionalism you all provide daily for my uncle, as well as other patients and their families.
Thank you all, Rosewood!!!! My entire family from all parts of the US thank you as well!!!!!

I am not impressed with the appliances that are in the community!!

The food that was being served when I first moved in was not very good. I meet a gentleman from the company headquarters and he helped me with my television. I let him know about the food and since then the food has improved. The grounds are well maintained and the hallways and common areas are fantastic. Housekeeping does not clean my apartment as well as I like. Able to have pets there.

Tanner Humm

Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts! While we are excited to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful facility and it's amenities, we are sadden to hear that the cleanliness was not up to your standards. It is only through reviews such as yours, that we are able to reevaluate our service standards and adjust moving forward. Our team is also very pleased to know that you found it beneficial to have a pet friendly facility while you stayed with us. Please reach out to our facility so that we can discuss your stay in further detail.

Best,

Tanner Humm, SCC Corporate Communications Team

Respite Care

We used Rosewood for Respite Care for a family member. Our experience was great! They drove him to and from appointments and answered all of our questions. Cost was great for what you got.

Great service and friendly. Helpful i...

Great service and friendly. Helpful in finding medical care and benefit information

Serving Killeen and the surrounding communities, The Rosewood Assisted Living offers the ideal environment for active seniors, as well as those who need a little extra help with daily care. We work with a variety of local physicians who provide services for our residents. Laboratory, podiatrist and ophthalmologist services are also available. Rooms are complete with a handicap-accessible bathroom and small kitchenettes with an apartment-size refrigerator and microwave.

Assisted Living

The Assisted Living apartments are very spacious. They include all utilities, a la carte meals, a refrigerator, cabinet space and custom thermostat control, laundry and cleaning services and transportation. All apartments are equipped with an emergency call light system if help is needed. We offer assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming in addition to medication administration.

We understand the importance of variety in meals and offer an a la carte dining program that allows residents to order from a menu, choosing from an array of delicious entrees and side dishes. We provide comprehensive care for all aspects of our residents’ physical, spiritual and emotional needs. We also have a full-time life enrichment director who provides daily fun and movement opportunities for all residents.

Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

We provide 24-hour nursing care to those recently discharged from the hospital. Our team of medical professionals meet weekly to discuss progress and a plan for a safe transition back to the community. Whether your stay will be short or long, we offer individualized rehab programs to get you back up on your feet and back into the community. For those who cannot return to their natural environments, long-term care placement options are also available. Other services include, nutrition management, onsite laboratory and radiology procedures, respite and Hospice care.