Brookdale Georgetown - Georgetown, TX

Brookdale Georgetown - Georgetown, TX has yet not published prices.

I had a brief tour in the community. It looks like a fine place. It seems clean and the residents appear content.

Had a wonderful tour. Very pleased with this assisted living facility. Clean, appears to be well managed with happy employees and clients. Wonderful chef and menu. I like that it was small with approx 42 occupants. [Removed] was very informative and helpful. Unfortunately but not a surprise, this community was full.

Dad is fitting right in

My dad is loving this place after 6 weeks. He is 99 and the transition to assisted living went smoothly. He is very happy and content. They staff is so friendly to him and me and very helpful. I like that it is a secured facility on one level. It is a smaller community and he does not feel overwhelmed. They encourage him in anything he does. He loves the food here. It is kept clean and no odors. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

This place is great

My wife and I toured this community and we loved it,was nice and clean and a new building. The director [Removed] was absolutely wonderful to work with she was open to thoughts and concerns of ours. Answered all our questions but unfortunately, it just wasn't the right place for dad and his memory care so we had to choose another community.

Mom Loves The Meals Here

So far this community is working out pretty well for my mother, and her needs. It was a pretty easy adjustment for her with her move to this community. There has been a few issues with the new management, but hopefully with some time they will pick up the slack in the area they lack. Other than that issue this is a very nice community. She is pleased with the meals, she loves the food. There are activities available for her if she ever wants to participate. Their prices work well with our budget. The experience is going well so far for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The floor plan was open and they had a lot of great amenities for all of the residents to enjoy. It was just not the right fit for mom in the end decision.

Helpful Staff

This is a nice community, and my mother is doing well with her move here. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands. The staff is very kind, and helpful. It has been a very good experience.

A Nice, Safe Community, My Mother is Well Here

This is a lovely community,and my mother is doing well since her move here. I know she is safe, and in good facility overall. The staff is great, they have been helpful. They are kind, and welcoming when I come to visit. The meals are good, and they have nice activities available for the residents. The community is well-kept, everything is nice, and clean. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

I toured this community and it felt like a home feeling. The outside of the community could use some small improvements. They did have activities going on when I toured. I would highly recommend this community for the care and the nice value for loved ones.

I would not recommend this community!

The biggest issue we had with this community is that the medications were not arranged. I had to get involved making sure my loved one received their medication. The food was not good and it seemed they were cutting corners. The community did seem clean. The staff they have there was nice, however I feel they are understaffed. We did move my loved one to another community.

Positive Atmosphere!!

I had a good feeling about this community everyone was courteous and acknowledging me. I thought the place was nice and tidy. The meal plans and activities sounded great. There was resident transportation available and the community was pet friendly. I would recommend it to other families.

Very happy with Brookdale Georgetown!

We are very pleased with the care that Brookdale Georgetown provided to our loved one. The staff did an awesome job. They are very caring and friendly. The community was very well kept and updated throughout. They offer a number of amenities for residents to enjoy.

Friendly Community!!

I went on a tour the staff was very nice. The community was very clean and up kept. They do offer activities. I would recommend to friends and family.

We Loved This Community

I really like my tour of this community, only disappointing part is that they do not offer memory care. Other than that issue it was a very pleasant tour. Every body was very kind and friendly. They were very informative. They offer great activities. If they had memory care I would have moved my grandmother here. It is a very nice community.

In Great Hands

It's a huge relief knowing that my dad is so comfortable, likes the food as well as he does, and is in such good hands.

Review of Brookdale Georgetown - Georgetown, TX

The staff has been very genuine forthcoming attentive and available during our investigation of Brookdale Georgetown. The facility is very clean inviting well staffed and seems appropriate for our needs.

Nice place

The facility is always spotless. Everyone here from the residents to the staff is very nice here. This is a nice community and the residents seem to be happy and well taken care of. The food is okay, but overall a nice place.

Not so Good Food

My mom was actually too well to be here. However, it's a pretty great place to be. The only thing my mom complained about is the food.

good facility

Facility was fine. Father in law did not move in we changed our minds.

I have heard nothing but good things about the facility

His daughter handles all of that, but so far so good. I have heard nothing but good things about the facility. The staff, facility, and the nurses and doctors are nothing short of excellent is what I have been told.

Nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We didn't end up selecting this community, but I would certainly recommend them as being worth a look!

$[price removed] a month more

Brookdale Georgetown would have been $[removed] a month more than the facility we ended up putting dad in. Also, we wanted a more central location to try to encourage more family to visit. The facility was nice. The people were very gracious and spent a lot of time with us. In the end it just wasn't the right facility for him.

So far it has been very nice

So far it has been very nice. The meals are fair. They have some pretty good activities. The Brookdale Georgetown has been very good so far. It is very clean and everyone is friendly. I would recommend this place.

Small, secure with a sensational staff.

I visited Sterling House several times, both scheduled and unscheduled, before choosing it for my aunt. Every time the facility was clean, the residents' needs were being addressed AND the staff still made me feel welcome and answered all my questions.

I like that it is a smaller facility and has a family atmosphere. I was also looking for a facility that is secure. The outside doors remain locked, but there is a courtyard available for residents who like to be outside.

And although on weekends they sometimes seem to be short-staffed, it is the wonderful, caring staff that most influenced my choice.

It was someplace I could le...

It was someplace I could leave Mom, but for permanent placement Georgetown just isn't practical.

so thankful for help in finding such a good place

My sister and I were unsure that our 94 year old mother would so well in an assisted living situation after being in a nursing home for almost 3 years. Her move was rather sudden when the nursing home closed with very little notice, making the transition even more difficult..
With the help of the staff and residents at Sterling House, my mother seems to be doing just fine. I think she will continue to do well and even improve as she is now with people more on her level mentally and physically, even though many are younger.

Nice People

This was the very first place I looked at and I liked it a lot. The people were very nice. Everything was an extra charge so it was going to add up to be very expensive. It had more of a nursing home feel and at the time, that's not where my mom was with her care needs.

most convenient in proximity.

most convenient in proximity.

Brookdale Georgetown provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual.  This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions.  Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.    At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity.  We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process.  We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.