Stoney Brook of Copperas Cove - Copperas Cove, TX

Stoney Brook is easily one of the newest communities I visited. Everything was so neat and clean and the rooms were very warm and roomy.

Not a good experience...

My husband was a resident here.They don't have enough staff scheduled and the care was inadequate. If they had hoyer lift in the assisted living and they said they can't because of state regulations. Patients fall all the time. It's a very clean community overall but the housekeeping only comes once a week and they should come in more frequently. You can go there week after week and it's the same menu served. They only serve half sandwiches not whole sandwiches. They give a little 4oz glass of water or juice with a meal. I stay there over night with him so he does't fall. He fell one night and he got hematoma on his backside. The staff in memory ward is excellent.There are only two CNAs in that area and they bath him three days a week. They are just wonderful. The problem is two people can't handle that many residents.

New move in for my mom. She seems happy and safe. The appearance is lovely.

Up-kept Community!!

Stoney Brook of Copperas Cove is a nice community. The staff has been friendly with my loved one. Meals plans and activities are offered for the residents. My mother is still trying to adjust a little in the community. She has a couple of friends that she gets to have lunch with. The staff is also trying to get her to engage in activities in a level of comfort for her.

My Aunt Is Doing Well Here At This Community

My aunt is doing well here at this community, she seems to have adjusted well to it. The staff have been helpful and kind. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and well maintained. There are activities offered here daily. The food is decent, it is a well balanced meals for a senior. I know she is getting great care and is in a good place. I would recommend this community.

Stoney Brook of Copperas Cove is spotless!!!!

The activities director is wonderful however I feel they need more activities. Kelly the Marketing Supervisor and the Director are very helpful. They are willing to correct any small issue that may arise. The food is good and I would recommend this community.

I have lived here for three years so I may be a little partial. I can't imagine living anywhere else except my old home in Church Hill Tennessee.