Wildflower Place - Temple, TX has yet not published prices.

Bedroom has a door. Living space is open floor plan. Bright paint colors. Halls and rooms shown are well maintained and clean. Looks like a new facility, take pride in maintaining it. 1/2 occupancy. Variety of activities.

The Wildflower Place seems to be a clean and welcoming senior living community. Residents appear happy and the staff I met are all very pleasant and dedicated to the welfare of their charges. The rooms look warm and comfortable as well as safe and accessible with plenty of activities available. I think it would be a great place for Mom!

Has a walk in bathtub for resident use.

Wonderful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff are excellent people and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing her. She has been loving the meals they provide as well as participating in many of the different activities they have available. I am impressed to see her involved in the exercise classes as well as the social environment. I have seen a big improvement in my mother since she moved in to this place and I would recommend it to anyone.

I am happy with the community. the staff is very nice and the care giving is very good. We feel that the meals need some small improvements. We have brought this to there attention and we are hoping that the meals will improve. The community is always clean and maintained all the time. They are offering my mom a lot of nice activities. This is a small community compared to others. I think that families should see for them selves if this is what they are looking for. I hope that the meals do improve over time.

Mom's care

The place is very clean and people are very polite. Very satisfied with the care given my mother.

Didn't Fit Our Needs, But a Nice Community Overall

This is very nice looking community. Everything looked nice and clean. The staff was all very kind and friendly. You could tell they do a good job with keeping the community well maintained. There were factors that played into where to place my friend. This one didn't fit her level of care she needed.

Wildflower, The Place to Be

After shopping assisted living facilities, I chose Wildflower. It was bright, welcoming, and friendly. The apartment we chose was very comfortable and a good size, not depressing as so many others were that we looked at. Wildflower also offers the specialized care that we were looking for for my Dad. There are a lot of amenities that make it like living at a resort. It's also affordable.

Great place

My mom stayed there for 20 days while we went out of state on a long road trip/vacation. Everyone was very nice to mom and us. She enjoyed her time there and a few of the activity's. The staff there took very good care of her during her stay. The administrator even went out and bought mom a shower stool for her shower because we forgot to bring hers from home. Would highly recommend this facility.

Review of Wildflower Place - Temple, TX

I've lived here for four and a half years. I love it and I would not change a thing. They are very clean, quiet, and very friendly. It is like a big family. I love it.

Review of Wildflower Place - Temple, TX

I like the friends and safe environment here. New friends have made some move in plans. We have an activity director who helps to keep us active.

Review of Wildflower Place - Temple, TX

Clean, kept staffed up - GOOD! 1000 residents. Life enrichment coordinator - JOB PLAN over 1 month. Corporate requires no flower pots on patio = pots killing grass. Hired mower, and now around 28+ new raised bed in courtyard. New transportation to doctor offered - HARDEST for some, never heal or understand. No counselor on staff.

Review of Wildflower Place - Temple, TX

An excellent home away from home. I'm 95 now - looking forward to 100!

Wonderful Place

Wildflower Place is a wonderful place everything is going great since moving my mother there. She is really loving it there the staff is really friendly and helpful and really helped us with the transition of moving her there. They are very supportive of my mother and I. The only thing my mother wish they would improve a bit would be the food there. Overall we are happy with the choice of moving mom there.

Review of Wildflower Place - Temple, TX

You can not find a nicer, cleaner, the food is so good! The staff are so nice! I love this place and hope to stay here a long time.

Review of Wildflower Place in Temple, TX

This is an excellent place to live in if not in your old time of life. There are medical and adapted places to visit when necessary and people to visit with. We have people who come to see us and those who visit from the Temple area is as excited as you wish to be.

It's important!

Great it is!

I think it's great!

Review of Wildflower Place - Temple, TX

Only 5 staff remain 3 new directors, RN, cooks, couldn't tell you how many personal service attendants. I don't learn their names by the time they pass through. Many appear good to me - (as an old professional USA bedpan pusher)

Only got wrote up once - in close closet - Packet too tight - too closer than 18" from, sprinkler on top shelf - full length of shelf.

Review of Wildflower Place, in Temple, TX

Compact, yet ample for my needs.

This place is under fairly ...

This place is under fairly new management so hope it will become the vision expressed; contact person helpful & professional but dealing with an old, outdated facility that smells throughout (need to rip up carpet & start over); met many of the staff up front so that can be good to see who would be serving my mom but a little overwhelming also; they have the right idea but just need time to get the facility up to par...

Wildflower Place is located in Temple Texas, just one mile north of Lake Polk. The lake and the surrounding parks are a popular afternoon outing for our residents and their families. We are also less than a mile from downtown and residents enjoy trips to town for shopping, dining and other entertainment.

Our community offers many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:

•Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
•We are less than three miles from Temple Continuing Care Hospital
•Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
•Showers with built in safety bars
•All areas of our community are designed to accommodate mobility devices
•On-site beautician
•Delicious meals designed by a registered dietician
•Pet friendly community
•Emergency call system in all bathrooms
•Room service is available for all meals
•Family visit programs and family nights

Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, games, church services, monthly birthday celebrations and coffee hour where residents and staff can enjoy each other’s company. Our enclosed outdoor courtyard is a popular place for relaxing in the shade, gardening and backyard barbecues.

Wildflower Place provides warm, homelike common areas just perfect for our residents to chat with each other in comfort, enjoy a game of chess or peruse our bookshelves in the library.