The Regency at Glen Cove - Glen Cove, NY

Was not expecting me, perhaps mixed communication. Big facility. Like that they are putting money into facility. Although converted from a hotel/ apartment did not get the feeling of such. Hopefully wor will be completed soon. Like that are adding dementia unit for transition from AL if necessary. Competively priced.

Nice place currently in the process of a needed expansion/rehab. Felt very warm and inviting. Large rooms. Location very good as its in walking distance to many shops and restaurants.

A Wonderful, Caring Community

Our mother was at the Regency for almost 2 years when we moved her closer to family. We have had trouble finding a place as good as the Regency at the new location. It is the people at the Regency that make all the difference-so caring, helpful...at all levels including staff in admin, the dining area, personal care, activities (of which there are many throughout the day, and maintenance). Even though our mother has memory issues, she was integrated into the general population which kept her much more stimulated, alert, and engaged. The rooms/apartments are of a very generous size and nicely maintained. Although our mother was not independent, the location was great as it is in the center of town and residents can easily walk to shops, restaurants, theaters, etc. which is great. It is the staff that make the difference in assisted living and I cannot praise the Regency staff enough.

Nice place, suitable for an older adult that does not need much care. Not suitable for my brother. Parking is terrible.

No Complaints!

My parents have been here for about a little over a month and they enjoy it here. The staff is very friendly and the community is clean. I really feel like we are getting our money's worth. We are very please with the care that is being provided to my parents.

Review of The Regency at Glen Cove - Glen Cove, NY

This property appears to be the best fit for my Dad and brother. They are able to accommodate both the location isnt secluded at all but offers security there appears to be lots of activity and interaction for both my Dad and brother and theres plenty of reassurance that they will be well taken care of in terms of bathing and housekeeping.

So far so good its a great assisted living. They have some activities and things to do. The are all friendly and nice. I don't think I would have choose another place than this place.

A warm, caring and loving place

The Regency is a caring, loving and warm place. My mom was in the best of hands with Angelina Stone, Stella Shank and Beth Evans. Nothing was too much for them and they were always there to help. It is a friendly atmosphere where residents and staff make your loved one and family members feel welcome and at home!! The rooms were clean and well kept and the residents well taken care of. Great attention is paid to their needs and wishes. We loved how everything was decorated for each holiday and special occasions such as birthdays, etc. were a big event. Truly a wonderful place.

Regency at Glen Cove had no...

Regency at Glen Cove had no provision for Memory Impaired. Especially Alzheimers.

We are very pleased with the experience so far.

We are very pleased with the experience so far. The staff has been very good and it's clean. It's close to our house and therefore convenient to visit. I have no complaints at this point.

OK

sINCE i HAVE ONLY MOVED IN sUNDAY, i AM STILL GETTING SETTLED. SO FAR, i AM SATISFIED.THE ROOM IS NICE, THE CARE IS GOOD AND THEY ARE TRYING TO PLEASE ME WITH ADDITIONAL GRAB BARS. THE FOOD IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT AS SUNRISE. GIVE ME ANOTHER WEEK.

Just like a family

This place is fabulous and I would not have been able to survive without them, they were my family here. They advised me, they laughed with me and cried with me, they were there for me all the way. Never once were they condiscending or rude to the people there, I'm always giving them RAVE reviews.

I seriously cannot beleive how personal their services where. Everyone knew my mother, everyone cried when she died, even the housekeepers cried in the hall and they came to her funeral and to my house to pay their respect. My mom was the best mom I had but I think that's just how they are; they make everyone feel loved. I think I appreciated it more than my mother did!

I don't think anybody raves about any other place out there more than I do. besides how amazing the two and a half years with them was, even with its challenges,most importantly, they became my family when I needed them and that meant more to me than anything; this place is special.

nice...too far and pricey

nice...too far and pricey

Very nice, residents seemed older, di...

Very nice, residents seemed older, dining room ok. liked location alot in Glen Cove

Really liked services offered. Mom v...

Really liked services offered. Mom visisted with me. Studio alcove seemed best choice. Place seemed dingy and smelled musty

Tour by director. Very professional. ...

Tour by director. Very professional. The place is very nice; clean. A little less expensive. Does not transition to Medicaid, but director said if it comes to that, he can help place in new home. Cable included (unlike all other places.)

The Regency at Glen Cove is an assisted living residence providing a nurturing environment for seniors. In our inclusive monthly fee, The Regency offers the amenities of home including large spacious accommodations, dining services, cable television, daily housekeeping (including fresh towels daily & linen changes weekly). These high-quality services are available at affordable rates with special packages for veterans and spouses.

Our MediComfort program relieves residents and families of the burden of assisting with medical care by monitoring the residents’ health, scheduling necessary appointments, and arranging transportation. Families can enjoy the security and peace of mind knowing their loved ones are getting the best of care.

The camaraderie between staff and residents and the meaningful friendships that develop give The Regency at Glen Cove the comfortable air of “home.”

The Regency is a New York State Licensed Adult Care residence.