Atria Glen Cove - Glen Cove, NY

Very nice and friendly. Clean no odors. Seemed isolated logisticaly from everything around. Several floors, concerned she may get lost

Good place for dad

My father moved here recently and he's adjusting well. He's getting involved in the activities and he really likes the food!We chose Atria Glen Clove because we liked the size and it wasn't far from where his house used to be.They could improve by having more staff on hand. There are also a lot of a la carte expenses as well. It is more expensive but I would recommend them.

Care and attention

My husband is in a good community with good care. I like the staff and they are helpful to his needs. The meals are appealing. He is happy with the community being very clean. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and value.

We are Pleased With This Community

Everything has worked out very well for my mother in law here at this community. They really helped us in a time of need. We know she is being cared for well, and she seems to like it. The staff is great, they are very helpful and accommodating. The community looks very well maintained. She loves the activities offered. The meals are good, she is pleased with the food. It has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it.

5 weeks and counting

Employees are welcoming and friendly to all. the place is beautiful, well kept and comfortable. Activities are plentiful and engaging. My mother-in-law has adjusted very well. Food is very good but not always as described on the menu. I wish the printed information provided initially to family members was more thorough (i.e., distributing medications is extra, assisting with dressing is extra etc) My mother-in-law is on coumadin and her blood level (INR) is not tested as frequently as we would like,esp when her dosage is changed.
But all in all we are happy with this choice so far.

Made a decision

After visiting a dozen senior living facilities, we decided on Atria at Glen Cove. The staff, apartments and amenities were what we had been looking for,

Smaller Community

This is a smaller more intimate community where my aunt is able to get more attention and better aids than where she was before. The community is very clean and well kept. Everyone is very friendly and kind to her and us when we come to visit her. They are very attentive to her needs here. This is a good community that I would recommend.

Nice looking place

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place overall, it was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed friendly and professional. This was a large community, and had more of a hotel feel than a homey feel in many areas. Although it was nice it was also one of the more expensive options I saw while touring.

The Atria Glen Cove staff and residen...

The Atria Glen Cove staff and residents are absolutely wonderful and have made my Mom feel totally welcome as a newcomer in their community.

Wow what a difference!

A lot of activities. Wow what a difference, they have a movie theatre and tons to do. This was more independent than what we needed but they had, more programs compared to where she was before.

Cost Prohibitive

It was too cost prohibitive for my brother.

Mom enjoyed her visit in September. ...

Mom enjoyed her visit in September. This is the first place she indicated she really felt comfortable about.

The city of Glen Cove is a community like no other. Nestled in the woods of Long Island's North Shore, Glen Cove is an ideal place to call home. Since 1997, Atria Glen Cove has been a proud part of this special community, actively involved in all facets of life here. Now, Atria Glen Cove has been thoughtfully and purposefully redesigned to provide North Shore seniors with even more reasons to call it home. You'll find Atria Glen Cove in the center of the city on the Village Square. You'll also find our residents involved in every aspect of local community life. In addition, we offer residents easy access to community festivals and events.