We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Respite Available
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Doctor on Call
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Computer Lab
The Arbors Assisted Living community at Westbury creates a nurturing, supportive and active environment for active senior living. The Arbors adult communities are more than a retirement community or an apartment complex for active adults. The Arbors senior communities are a place where living life is encouraged. The Arbors Assisted Living offers a nurturing and caring adult living community where each day brings something new to explore.
The Arbors Westbury is centrally located in the middle of Nassau County, easily accessible from practically anywhere on Long Island, and within convenient proximity to New York City. Just a short distance from The Arbors Westbury is the renowned Roosevelt Field mall as well as some of the world’s finest shopping and dining centers along Old Country Road. In addition, only a few minutes away is the internationally famous North Fork Theatre at Westbury (formally Westbury Music Fair), New York’s premier indoor concert facility presenting more than 125 live music, comedy and family concert events annually.