We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
- Computer Lab
The Arbors Assisted Living community at Westbury creates a nurturing, supportive and active environment for active senior living. The Arbors adult communities are more than a retirement community or an apartment complex for active adults. The Arbors senior communities are a place where living life is encouraged. The Arbors Assisted Living offers a nurturing and caring adult living community where each day brings something new to explore.
The Arbors Westbury is centrally located in the middle of Nassau County, easily accessible from practically anywhere on Long Island, and within convenient proximity to New York City. Just a short distance from The Arbors Westbury is the renowned Roosevelt Field mall as well as some of the world’s finest shopping and dining centers along Old Country Road. In addition, only a few minutes away is the internationally famous North Fork Theatre at Westbury (formally Westbury Music Fair), New York’s premier indoor concert facility presenting more than 125 live music, comedy and family concert events annually.