THE MEADOWS AT SHANNONDELL - Audubon, PA

THE MEADOWS AT SHANNONDELL - Audubon, PA has yet not published prices.

The worse experience ever!

This place was a complete nightmare for me and my family. The staff was not doing anything for the patients here. My mom did not get a shower or her hair washed for days. The community could have been cleaner for the people.

Top quality care

I recently spent 3 weeks at The Meadows while recovering from a fractured hip and hip replacement surgery. I recommend this place very highly. There was one aide who worked the night shift who consistently made me feel uncomfortable. However, he was the single exception. Everyone else - doctors, nurses (especially Emily and Morgan), physical therapists (especially Lisa and Peggy), occupational therapists (especially Sandy and Julia), social workers, and administrative staff - were very helpful, caring, and professional.

The food - other than breakfast - wasn't great, and so I lost 5 pounds while there. But if I ever again need a rehab facility, I hope The Meadows will have a bed available.

A great place, really great staff

My loved one had been at this community for some time, and we would have liked for her to be able to stay. It was a very nice looking facility, and they provided wonderful care. The people here are really good. They're very professional and very caring.