Simpson Meadows - Downingtown, PA

I loved the place. Very homey and they have exactly what I am looking for. I will present this idea to my family when they get back from vacation in 10 days and then go from there.

My Grandmother's great care.

We are very happy with the care that my grandmother is getting here. She likes that the staff are kind and caring to her needed. The community is clean and the meals are appealing. We like that they offer her to participate in the activities for the residents. We recommend this community for the excellent value for a loved one.

Met with [Removed]. She answered my questions and we toured the facility. While the building looks like it is going through some needed upgrades and is certainly accommodating enough, I just didn't get the feeling that this would be the best fit for my Mom.

My parents toured this buy-in facility and promptly placed a deposit. Unfortunately, there is a wait list of 6 - 12 months which may prove to be too lengthy for my parents at this time. Their monthly fees were relatively modest but did not include certain mandatory requirements such a weekly linen service which is, however, availabe for addditional cost.

Very nice place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff where wonderful to work with and had a lot of great information to offer me as well as answer any questions. The apartments they had available where spacious and well kept. It was just not the right fit for me in the end decision.

Great facility, well maintained, staff & residence friendly, lots of activities.

Everything is going good!

Mom is doing really well here. The staff has be wonderful with mom. The community is always clean and so is mom's room. Mom loves the activities and being involved. There has been no problem with the food as well.

Top Ratings For Everything

I got a referral to see this community and when I did I was impressed with all the people. My brother-in-law likes everything like the people and the atmosphere, he fits in. The building itself looks brand new and the hallways are bright and cheery. They staff are very friendly and can't do enough to help everyone. My brother said to give top rating for everything they do.

A great tour for care

I toured this community for the care of a good friend. The staff was nice and friendly and did answer the questions we had. They offer activities for active participation. They had a good menu of meals that would of been offered. We were not able to get in at the time needed, but we would recommend the excellent care families at this community

My Mother Is Doing Great Here !!

My mother is doing great here at this community. I know she is in good hands here. The staff here is great, they are caring for her very well. The community looks nice, everything is well maintained. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her with. Everything has worked out well for us here.

I Took A Tour

My visit of the community went good. It was a clean and adequate facility. I did not see a lot of interaction from outside of the rooms. It seems too institutional with no home feeling. It did not have the community environment.