Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Philadelphia, PA

Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Philadelphia, PA has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Post-Operative Care

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I would like to mention that the nursing supervisor that is there in the evening, as well as the evening/night shift, made me feel very comfortable. I was comfortable leaving my mother there. However, the weekend staff was another story. She had some really good nurses but then she also had nurses that were not. The facility itself is clean. They did a good job but there could have been more attention to her room. The communication was not good. A couple of times she was sent to her doctor's appointment with the wrong paperwork.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

It is going well for my mom and her nurse was very attentive to her needs. The therapy services were good but she wanted them to work with her more. I had to constantly ask them about what they are doing for her with her medical condition. She had to wait for help and the call bell was constantly ringing. A lot of times they did not give her the meals she wanted so I had to stay on top of them about this. They sent her home with the wrong information.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

They did a good job with speech therapy, feeding my loved one and managing his behavior. The speech therapy and OT were good. The staff was caring and it was clean but I was not satisfied. I have nothing bad to say about the facility itself but I think they were in a hurry to get him out of there. He was not your typical patient.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The therapy services went well for my loved one. The staff was friendly and good but they are short-staffed on certain days. Some days they don't come right away

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I arrived yesterday to get some of my mom's things and I was frustrated with how it was handled by the staff. I waited for over an hour for a staff member that was not there. All I wanted were her things but instead, I could hear staff members going on about a TV show and that was very frustrating.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Most of the time they are pretty good with the communication and the Doctor comes in and talks to me as well. The therapy services are good but they come at the wrong time. They are catering to my restricted diet but I do not care for the meals, so sometimes I order something from out. I get along with most of the nurses not so much the head of nursing. Also, there have been times when I asked for a pain killer and did not get it. Sometimes the CNA's see you could use help but do not help.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My loved one really likes the therapy. The OT and PT have been wonderful! There have been some problems orchestrating his doctor appointments. The people who were supposed to use the wound vac did not know how to use it and were not familiar with the procedure. We are also having difficulty getting the doctor to be in communication with our own doctor.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

It was a bad experience for my dad so I had to take him out. They always had an attitude. The only person who didn't have an attitude was the Supervisor. She was the only nice one. Every time he pushed the call button, nobody came and my dad had an issue with an aide. They didn't communicate at all. They never called me or anything.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The whole place itself is nice but my loved one is not happy with it. She only liked one nurse that worked there. The food needs to improve.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My husband does not want to be there. Sometimes I have a bad vibe going there. It took two hours for the staff to respond to the call bell. One of the nurses was very rude. My husband said their rehab therapy is good with no problems with it. I was surprised that the care team called me to talk to me. The physical therapists introduced themselves and made me feel comfortable, and that I appreciated. Even though I had some complaints they did let me know what is happening with my husband. The facility is under construction and it is immaculately clean.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The rehab therapists were wonderful but he could not move anymore and his numbers too low. They were enthusiastic and had a beautiful gym. The staff were nice people. They did not do a good job with my loved one's care. The equipment was not up to par for his treatment. The nurses did not monitor him as the reports were sent over from the hospital said to do. The facility looked clean and smelled okay. They did not communicate well at all.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

They have poor service. My mother rings the bell and it doesn't work.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Everything at Kearsley is good. One day on the weekend he was not dressed and clothed. He was in bed. Generally, when we come he is clothed and in his wheelchair. The staff is friendly. The facility is very clean and good. The case manager told me about the insurance, what would happen and what to prepare for. She told me about the lifting for him is done.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Overall, our stay has been great! My mother has mentioned that at times she has to wait a long time to get help when she needs to use the restroom. They do keep the facility clean.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

It is really hard for me to give a perfect score to anyone but I will say that Kearsley has been pretty good. I was just actually mentioning to someone how impressed I have been with their staff. I was talking to the rehab therapists and they were good. I really enjoy the staff here. The meals are finally getting together. It did take quite sometime before they were able to get it right with his preferred meal texture.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Overall, our experience was excellent!

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

It's a great place. I've heard no complaints.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Kearsley is beautiful. I love the grounds it is on. The area that it is in is great. I love it! I've noticed improvements in my loved one thanks to their rehab therapy. The staff makes you feel at home. They are very friendly, and I love it! They always say hi to you when you walk by. The doctors are extremely helpful. The facility is very clean and nice! They explained everything very well to me.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My loved one is saying it is good at Kearsley. The 24-hour care she is receiving is exactly what she needs. We appreciate the doctor support as well. There are not any complaints so whatsoever.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My loved one likes the rehab therapy. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The meals are good! I know they are busy but the communication could use some work.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My husband said he has really enjoyed the service since he has been there. The staff was very, very friendly! The nurses are very compassionate and concerned for their patients. Oh, it's very clean and they fill me in and keep me on top of his condition.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

We just loved the atmosphere. The people are very nice and they cared for my grandmother. Her room was very clean, the outside lobby, the dining room, and the nursing station were very clean also. I never had a problem with getting in touch with the social worker there and they have called me a couple of times.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The staff is friendly and they are excellent. My loved one is getting the care he needs and they are very attentive to him. The social worker calls with updates and gives us information on resources.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

It is a nice facility. The rehab therapy is going well for my loved one. The staff is very kind and the nursing care is excellent! They do an excellent job with the communication.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The staff has been especially good to my mother. The Administrators have been great. The nursing care has been pretty good and the nurses' assistants have been great. I think there needs to more physical therapy. The public bathrooms need to be fresher and spruced up.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Overall, everything was exceptional. The staff all treated him very well, the nursing care was excellent and they made my dad very comfortable. It is very clean. They all give me excellent information and were very inviting.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My loved one enjoys the therapist. The bathrooms and her room are really clean. There is one CNA who works in the morning that is really attentive to her but she is not happy there. When she needs stuff, they don't ask her, you have to call them to tell them. I went to the dietitian about what she can and cannot eat and they still give her the wrong things.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The staff was very friendly. I think the nurses should be more on top of the assistants to know what is going on. There was a nursing supervisor and she seemed to really be on top of things. Then there was the director of nursing that was good as well. There were a couple of good aides. I had a big problem with the communication. Information seems to get lost from one person to another. When you call the place you are transferred and it will ring and ring and there was not a voicemail or something I could have left a message with.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The physical therapy my daughter had was very good and the staff was very friendly.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The staff was friendly towards my loved one. The cleanliness was great. When she first got there, the food wasn't that good and they were giving her the wrong type of food. Sometimes the food would be cold when they brought it to her. Sometimes the nurses took a long time to help her when she was in pain.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The staff was nice. My mother enjoyed the meals and her room was pretty clean! The nursing staff is not doing well at all in giving her the medication.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The staff was friendly. I haven't heard back from the caseworker and the meals could use some improvement.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I am familiar with Kearsley for many years and we are very happy with the services they are providing. My son is very happy with the therapy services. The times I have been there I found it to be very clean and they care care of incidents immediately. My sister is very happy and she has her meals in her own apartment.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My husband seems to be comfortable and he likes all the nurses. He is quite pleased with the food. The bathrooms are not always too clean. I would like to hear more from nursing about his day to day actions and how he is coming along.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I'd recommend Kearsley to a friend!

I've had no complaints!

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

They went above and beyond! One of the nurses especially outstanding.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I approve of the care there. I have had several friends there. MY sister says the therapy is going alright. Every time I have been there, I find the place very well kept. The food has to be good and she likes to eat. She has not complained. She wants to try and stay there permanently. They've communicated well with me.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Kearsley has been very good. The nurses make the rounds and are good. The room seems to be clean.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I'd recommend Kearsley. Everything is alright, although the nurses are a little slow.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I am happy with the updates I've gotten. My mom has improved from what I have been told. The social worker is very informative and polite. The social worker helped me with her needs for when she goes home and for her pick up to go home. Everything is in its place.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The service is okay. The nurses are helpful and patient. The staff are good and friendly. They need more ventilation. Their communication has been good.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

They give my mom good care. She doesn't have any complaints. It is clean.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I was able to see one therapy session and so far it is going well. The facility is doing their best they are limited because she has dietary restrictions but I just spoke with the dietitian today and she is coming up with a strategy.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The nurses are really good there. All the people who care for my mom are good. They have really good CNAs and they are really good with my mom. I spoke with PT this morning and they explained things to me and I like that. Even when I go in the nurse will speak with me. They seem to have time for you. The only thing I am waiting for is the speech therapist - they need to evaluate my mom, but everybody else is good. It is clean in there and I do like that. I am very happy with the cleanliness. The meals are good too.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

I was impressed with th cleanliness. It's very clean. The rehab is good. But we had to ask for a walker. My sister was ready to use it, and we had to ask. It took awhile before she was able to see the social worker. I worked in a nursing home for several years, the nurses here are not all that friendly. Walking down the hall, they don't speak much. The place I was at, the staff always acknowledged the visitors and said hello. They fave my sister 60 pages of paperwork for her to sign. It was a lot. I think they could have relayed that better, on what that was about. Maybe some sort of cover letter, it might not have seemed as overwhelming.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

The nurses were very attentive to him. They did a wonderful job. The staff was very helpful with the paperwork. They called me all the time.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

It's good, the ladies that do the therapy care. They treat my husband well. Everyone is very friendly. The only thing is, we wrote a letter to the doctor and no one has responded.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

My sister said the therapists are doing good and she is happy with the rehab services. The nurses are never around but there are a couple that are nice and caring. Overall they seem to be very nice. It seems clean and she said the food is good. Whoever they hire for maintenance in there needs to change. I told the ladies that it smelled on the side of her roommate and it stilled smelled after they cleaned it up.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

They were not attentive to my mother. The meals were not good at all. We ordered out for her meals while she was there. The presentation was horrible and also my mom drinks tea she doesn't drink coffee.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

They had nobody who cared about anything other than getting someone in the gym and a ball in their hand. The kitchenette could use more up to date ice machines in there.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Some of the staff were cool. It was clean. But I did not like the facility at all.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

My brother said it is a good rehab.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They have a wonderful rehab program. I have not needed much of the nurses' care. The meals are really good.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are treating my mother right and helping her get better. They are doing things to help her get back on her feet. She is making progress. They are caring, loving and respectful. The staff seem like they are real good people. They are all respectful. They seem very helpful and the staff is very helpful. I like the place. We like the therapist especially.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

My sister is being cared for around the clock. They seemed to be doing a great job with the care. She is eating very well. The staff are all wonderful with her and they smile.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The people are very nice to her and they clean her room well. They treat her well with the doctors and nurses are very nice to her and help out and check on her. The facility is nice. We like the nurse. It is very clean and nice. The bathroom and her room is clean. She is on puree and the meals are good. The doctor and case worker calls me.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The staff is great and the facility is clean. The therapy is going great. He likes the meals but not enough food. The social worker is fantastic.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

It was a pretty good experience but my mother was very weak. They did a pretty good looking after her. The rehab staff were great. The cleanliness was pretty good. I had to wait awhile for the information but they did give the information. I liked the nurse and the social worker.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

So far it has gone pretty well. I would recommend Kearsley Rehab to a friend. The only issue we had was when my brother was admitted he had an order for pain meds, and he never received pain meds until a few days after admission so this caused a delay in him being able to do physical therapy. So far it has gone very well for him aside from the hiccup in the beginning.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Every time I called they were very good to me. I spoke with two nurses on two different occasions. My friend did speech therapy. He was doing well at that time. Anytime I called they always answered my questions.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

My husband is still at the facility. It is an okay facility. It does have hospital food. He eats it but it is bland. It takes a long time for the staff to answer call lights. At one point my husband waited so long while he was using the restroom that he attempted to walk by himself. They don't communicate with me enough about his care. They are supposed to change his bandages twice a day and I noticed they weren't changing the bandages.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The experience was fine until the end. The staff were super. The cleanliness was okay. She did not eat the food. My wife was supposed to be transported in the ambulance in a wheelchair and not the stretcher and she was in a lot of pain because of this issue.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

It seems as though it was a rough start and things are starting to smooth out. The facility has not reached out to me at this point to give me updates or inform me on her care as well as a plan. In the beginning, my niece felt as though the staff was ignoring her and it was difficult getting on the right meal plan. However, things have since smoothed out.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

In the beginning, it was fantastic and at the end it was terrible. My mother was there for rehab and she got sick when she was there. The staff were pretty friendly though. The meals were good according to my mother.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The main issue is her meds. They are not delivering the meds on time and my wife was hospitalized. It was a nightmare.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I am a care nurse so I am aware of how these facilities are run. I have recommended the facility to others. It is a good facility with good care. Two of the nurses are very nice and very good! The food is hot and good. Communication needs improvement though. I have to ask questions, especially the rehab department. I shouldn't have to help with his care as far as them asking me questions.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are giving my sister everything she needs and that is important for her. They are giving her what she needs to eat. They have not had to call me and everything is fine. They are all pretty friendly.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The facility was clean and everyone was good. Everyone was friendly with my father and our family. The only one I never could get a hold of is the facility doctor.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I would recommend Kearsley to a friend.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I really like Kearsley and so does my husband. My husband said the care was great and has no problem with it. They make sure he gets his PT. They work him hard and he's doing what he needs to do. He says the nursing care is good too. He says the staff are all very nice. It is clean and I have seen them cleaning. The meals come even if he is not there.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are pretty cool so far. They are doing their job. It is pretty clean.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Everything is good. They come to help her. They have patience with her. We have no complaints and she is happy. It is clean and it nice. She loves the meals. They called me right away to give me information. All of the staff are real kind.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I like the fact that she had a place to go to for help. We walked in and signed her in and it was not a problem accessing it. She does not seem unhappy to me. They spoke with us when we came and helped. She had a complaint with the food. My mother did not like it and they did not help right away.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The staff were pretty great, they were on top of everything.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The room looked clean but it wasn't sterile.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They did bring me my medications on time. The food was good. The meals were well rounded and tasted good. I was impressed by that. They don't seem to keep things clean throughout the day. I had to have a family member come in and clean the bathroom for me. They only change the bedding once a week. They make the beds up, but don't change the sheets day to day. When you ring the bell for help, it could take 15-20 minutes to get help. The weekend was worse.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The therapy was good, but they had a lack of service and attention my mom received. It was pretty clean. She had brought meals brought to her.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The rehab therapy is fantastic. Also the social worker has been fabulous. It seems like there is no regard for patients from the nurses and nurses' aides. They yell in the hallways. They are the only ones who can manage his medication and it is dreadful. The nurses have attitudes.

Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides residents with innovative, cutting-edge care in a classic setting. Residents love our Gothic architecture and contemporary amenities. While Kearsley offers the traditional services of 24 Nursing Care, Medication Administration and Management, Activities, and Meal Services, we also provide superior rehabilitation programs. Our rehab programs include Subacute Rehab, Cardiac Care, Long Term Care, Respite Care, Clinical Services, and Urgent SNF Service (an alternative option for individuals that do not meet acute admission criteria but would still benefit from supervisory skilled nursing oversight or stabilization). We are an award-winning, choice provider for skilled nursing care. By putting the needs of our residents first and providing outstanding service, we make this facility a home.