Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Philadelphia, PA

Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Philadelphia, PA has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Post-Operative Care

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

My brother said it is a good rehab.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They have a wonderful rehab program. I have not needed much of the nurses' care. The meals are really good.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are treating my mother right and helping her get better. They are doing things to help her get back on her feet. She is making progress. They are caring, loving and respectful. The staff seem like they are real good people. They are all respectful. They seem very helpful and the staff is very helpful. I like the place. We like the therapist especially.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

My sister is being cared for around the clock. They seemed to be doing a great job with the care. She is eating very well. The staff are all wonderful with her and they smile.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The people are very nice to her and they clean her room well. They treat her well with the doctors and nurses are very nice to her and help out and check on her. The facility is nice. We like the nurse. It is very clean and nice. The bathroom and her room is clean. She is on puree and the meals are good. The doctor and case worker calls me.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The staff is great and the facility is clean. The therapy is going great. He likes the meals but not enough food. The social worker is fantastic.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

It was a pretty good experience but my mother was very weak. They did a pretty good looking after her. The rehab staff were great. The cleanliness was pretty good. I had to wait awhile for the information but they did give the information. I liked the nurse and the social worker.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

So far it has gone pretty well. I would recommend Kearsley Rehab to a friend. The only issue we had was when my brother was admitted he had an order for pain meds, and he never received pain meds until a few days after admission so this caused a delay in him being able to do physical therapy. So far it has gone very well for him aside from the hiccup in the beginning.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Every time I called they were very good to me. I spoke with two nurses on two different occasions. My friend did speech therapy. He was doing well at that time. Anytime I called they always answered my questions.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

My husband is still at the facility. It is an okay facility. It does have hospital food. He eats it but it is bland. It takes a long time for the staff to answer call lights. At one point my husband waited so long while he was using the restroom that he attempted to walk by himself. They don't communicate with me enough about his care. They are supposed to change his bandages twice a day and I noticed they weren't changing the bandages.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The experience was fine until the end. The staff were super. The cleanliness was okay. She did not eat the food. My wife was supposed to be transported in the ambulance in a wheelchair and not the stretcher and she was in a lot of pain because of this issue.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

It seems as though it was a rough start and things are starting to smooth out. The facility has not reached out to me at this point to give me updates or inform me on her care as well as a plan. In the beginning, my niece felt as though the staff was ignoring her and it was difficult getting on the right meal plan. However, things have since smoothed out.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

In the beginning, it was fantastic and at the end it was terrible. My mother was there for rehab and she got sick when she was there. The staff were pretty friendly though. The meals were good according to my mother.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The main issue is her meds. They are not delivering the meds on time and my wife was hospitalized. It was a nightmare.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I am a care nurse so I am aware of how these facilities are run. I have recommended the facility to others. It is a good facility with good care. Two of the nurses are very nice and very good! The food is hot and good. Communication needs improvement though. I have to ask questions, especially the rehab department. I shouldn't have to help with his care as far as them asking me questions.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are giving my sister everything she needs and that is important for her. They are giving her what she needs to eat. They have not had to call me and everything is fine. They are all pretty friendly.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The facility was clean and everyone was good. Everyone was friendly with my father and our family. The only one I never could get a hold of is the facility doctor.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I would recommend Kearsley to a friend.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I really like Kearsley and so does my husband. My husband said the care was great and has no problem with it. They make sure he gets his PT. They work him hard and he's doing what he needs to do. He says the nursing care is good too. He says the staff are all very nice. It is clean and I have seen them cleaning. The meals come even if he is not there.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are pretty cool so far. They are doing their job. It is pretty clean.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Everything is good. They come to help her. They have patience with her. We have no complaints and she is happy. It is clean and it nice. She loves the meals. They called me right away to give me information. All of the staff are real kind.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I like the fact that she had a place to go to for help. We walked in and signed her in and it was not a problem accessing it. She does not seem unhappy to me. They spoke with us when we came and helped. She had a complaint with the food. My mother did not like it and they did not help right away.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The staff were pretty great, they were on top of everything.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The room looked clean but it wasn't sterile.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They did bring me my medications on time. The food was good. The meals were well rounded and tasted good. I was impressed by that. They don't seem to keep things clean throughout the day. I had to have a family member come in and clean the bathroom for me. They only change the bedding once a week. They make the beds up, but don't change the sheets day to day. When you ring the bell for help, it could take 15-20 minutes to get help. The weekend was worse.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The therapy was good, but they had a lack of service and attention my mom received. It was pretty clean. She had brought meals brought to her.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The rehab therapy is fantastic. Also the social worker has been fabulous. It seems like there is no regard for patients from the nurses and nurses' aides. They yell in the hallways. They are the only ones who can manage his medication and it is dreadful. The nurses have attitudes.

Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides residents with innovative, cutting-edge care in a classic setting. Residents love our Gothic architecture and contemporary amenities. While Kearsley offers the traditional services of 24 Nursing Care, Medication Administration and Management, Activities, and Meal Services, we also provide superior rehabilitation programs. Our rehab programs include Subacute Rehab, Cardiac Care, Long Term Care, Respite Care, Clinical Services, and Urgent SNF Service (an alternative option for individuals that do not meet acute admission criteria but would still benefit from supervisory skilled nursing oversight or stabilization). We are an award-winning, choice provider for skilled nursing care. By putting the needs of our residents first and providing outstanding service, we make this facility a home.