Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Philadelphia, PA

Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Philadelphia, PA has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Post-Operative Care

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I am a care nurse so I am aware of how these facilities are run. I have recommended the facility to others. It is a good facility with good care. Two of the nurses are very nice and very good! The food is hot and good. Communication needs improvement though. I have to ask questions, especially the rehab department. I shouldn't have to help with his care as far as them asking me questions.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are giving my sister everything she needs and that is important for her. They are giving her what she needs to eat. They have not had to call me and everything is fine. They are all pretty friendly.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The facility was clean and everyone was good. Everyone was friendly with my father and our family. The only one I never could get a hold of is the facility doctor.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I would recommend Kearsley to a friend.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I really like Kearsley and so does my husband. My husband said the care was great and has no problem with it. They make sure he gets his PT. They work him hard and he's doing what he needs to do. He says the nursing care is good too. He says the staff are all very nice. It is clean and I have seen them cleaning. The meals come even if he is not there.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They are pretty cool so far. They are doing their job. It is pretty clean.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

Everything is good. They come to help her. They have patience with her. We have no complaints and she is happy. It is clean and it nice. She loves the meals. They called me right away to give me information. All of the staff are real kind.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

I like the fact that she had a place to go to for help. We walked in and signed her in and it was not a problem accessing it. She does not seem unhappy to me. They spoke with us when we came and helped. She had a complaint with the food. My mother did not like it and they did not help right away.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The staff were pretty great, they were on top of everything.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The room looked clean but it wasn't sterile.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

They did bring me my medications on time. The food was good. The meals were well rounded and tasted good. I was impressed by that. They don't seem to keep things clean throughout the day. I had to have a family member come in and clean the bathroom for me. They only change the bedding once a week. They make the beds up, but don't change the sheets day to day. When you ring the bell for help, it could take 15-20 minutes to get help. The weekend was worse.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The therapy was good, but they had a lack of service and attention my mom received. It was pretty clean. She had brought meals brought to her.

Review of Kearsley Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

The rehab therapy is fantastic. Also the social worker has been fabulous. It seems like there is no regard for patients from the nurses and nurses' aides. They yell in the hallways. They are the only ones who can manage his medication and it is dreadful. The nurses have attitudes.

Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides residents with innovative, cutting-edge care in a classic setting. Residents love our Gothic architecture and contemporary amenities. While Kearsley offers the traditional services of 24 Nursing Care, Medication Administration and Management, Activities, and Meal Services, we also provide superior rehabilitation programs. Our rehab programs include Subacute Rehab, Cardiac Care, Long Term Care, Respite Care, Clinical Services, and Urgent SNF Service (an alternative option for individuals that do not meet acute admission criteria but would still benefit from supervisory skilled nursing oversight or stabilization). We are an award-winning, choice provider for skilled nursing care. By putting the needs of our residents first and providing outstanding service, we make this facility a home.