Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Yeadon, PA

Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Yeadon, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very caring. We like the nursing supervisor.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have been taking a good care of my mom. The rehab and staff care is great. If I have any questions they answer them. She is always saying she does not like food. She eats some of it though.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I couldn't be happier. Everything here is going so well, I visit every day and we are very pleased with the care. I'm so glad. It's very clean, new, and very nice! I come everyday and before I come in I stop at the nurses' station and they give me an update regarding his care.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am very pleased with the facility. Everyone is extremely friendly and always greeting me. I have been very impressed with the experience. I can't remember anyone in particular but they all, as a group, are very attentive and go out of their way to see if they can help. Everyone from the maintenance man to the administrator are very kind and willing to help. I was asking the administrator questions and he was very helpful. You can tell everyone is just very friendly there.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I see the work they do here and how they treat the patients. They are very helpful. We like the speech therapist. The staff are very nice. It is nice and clean. He said the food is good. The nurses and the OT people are great and they answer my questions and explain things to me.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everything is going very well. The nursing care is excellent. I am a nurse and my brother is a nurse so we are a little bit more aware as far as things go. The care is great and the therapy is as well. At this point, my concern is more with his room and the cleanliness. I have an issue with his blinds that is really bothering me and they need to be fixed. Also they need to cater more to his dietary needs as far that goes so the meals could use some adjustments. Other than those concerns his stay is going very well.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They quickly placed her there. I would recommend Providence for the care and rehab. She is not happy with the food.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I rate it a four out of five because there is always room for improvement. They are good! My sister and I were recommended this facility by a friend.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses and staff are great. The nurse is on time with medication and he communicates with her. My daughter likes one of the nurses, he is excellent. We like several of the aides too. The social worker is excellent. She provides excellent service. We had some concerns with the doctor and she did not get to verbalize her concerns with the doctor. They did not talk with her about the medication changes. My daughter does not eat much. She does not eat eggs and the nutritionist is going to talk with her about what she likes to eat.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I understand and worked in a hospital myself and everything cannot be done at once. They changed my son to a room with more space by a window. He seems to be getting up more and moving about more in rehab. The nurses are good. The staff are all good. The staff are all friendly.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It has been very challenging for my mother. When she rings the buzzer for help to the bathroom it takes 15 minutes for help to come. The nurses are nice, but too busy to help in a timely manner. Some may need an orientation on how to help. We like several of the aides who are pleasant and seemed more in tuned to help her. They are really friendly. It is clean but there could be a little more attention to the bathroom. The food is good but there is a challenge when the person has dentures. I have had good communication in the last few days but sometimes it is hard to get through. The receptionist who answers the phone is lovely.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are not communicating properly. They scheduled his appointment three different times but he has not seen a doctor since he has been there. His arms are sore. He said the nurses are nice. They staff are good. They are nice. It is clean. The meals are horrible though.

Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is the first-choice, CMS 5-star provider of subacute rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in the Mercy Fitzgerald community. Our inviting center is committed to helping you achieve your goals by offering the highest quality of rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. We combine expert medical care with a warm and family-like atmosphere.