Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Yeadon, PA

Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Yeadon, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I like the way they cared for my loved one and the way they helped her with her therapy. They were very courteous and very friendly, indeed! She never once complained about the food. I also got some information on what she can do at home.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everybody has been good to my loved one and they check on her. I told people it is a nice home. Everybody is nice there and when I ask questions, they answer my questions. The cleanliness is good and there is no bad smell. She said the meals were good too!

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab services went very well for my loved one!

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The social worker, occupational therapist, and physical therapist have been good to my loved one. The rehab therapy has been good and she is doing well.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was very welcoming when I walked through the door! It's very clean, and the people are very friendly. My father complains about the food, and I'm not sure if it's him or the food itself.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am really appreciative of our experience with Providence. My mother used this facility two times before and when we realized she needed rehab therapy, she knew right where she wanted to go and that was Providence. When I was at the hospital I recommended it to other people looking to move their families as well. I understand facilities have their "things" but we never had any of those bad experiences you hear about while using Providence. They did a great job with her therapy. When we came back, she walked in and seemed very comfortable there. The staff remembered us and made her feel welcomed. This was amazing to see.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

This is not my aunt's first time there but it has been going well. I have seen them do therapy with her on her other stays and they have done a good job. When I first came in on her stay this time, I couldn't find her room and they were very friendly and helpful in finding it. There is a lack of communication. The social worker called about appointments that I already said I couldn't go to. I also let her know they should be talking to my aunt about these things because she's fully able to answer questions and help out.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The dietitian and everyone are nice and friendly! It is relatively clean. I know we can call anytime but the medical team needs to improve with communication. Yesterday they were going to change my father's room and I was not notified with a change of his medical condition. His room needs to be updated.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

There are a few staff members that have been especially helpful during The cleanliness was good but my restroom is not well kept.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy services went well for my loved one but I feel that he needs more therapy. The staff care could improve.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was beautifully renovated! The nursing care went well but the therapists didn't follow through on some things that they said they would do. Unless I called them, no one would call me. I never heard from one person and they never explained why they were giving her prescriptions or what they were for. She was discharged a little bit earlier than she should have been. They gave her a wheelchair to use at home and no one showed her how to use it

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

From what my loved one told me, she seemed like she likes it. Other times it seems like she thinks the doctors aren't doing enough for her. Everybody seems friendly and the nursing care has been fine. She's on a diet restriction and there have been mix-ups with the meals. She doesn't think she's being informed with what she needs to know.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff is very friendly but it takes a long time to get an aide to respond. There are hardly any bilingual workers there and with my loved one's condition, that is a problem.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff was friendly and the nursing care went well. For the last two weeks, I've asked the social worker to contact me, and I haven't heard from her yet.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The people there were good but it was short-staffed.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab therapy is going well for my loved one and she has never had many problems with the therapy. She's not very happy with the stay. I spoke with my loved one and she mentioned some concerns she's had since she was admitted. Little things have not been working, like the television. She says she hardly gets a lot of time with the staff members. They come in and out. The nurses did not know how to make her comfortable in bed.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy has been great for my mother. The staff is pretty good. The day shift is immaculate and the night shift is a problem. We spoke to the administration about some issues but they are still a problem on some days. The food is okay but we bring food from home. I get updates during the day shift. I talked to the doctor yesterday and they have not changed her medication according to the doctor's order.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapists are doing the best they can for my loved one but I want her to leave soon. One of the nurses called me the other day, and she was very concerned about my loved one. She asked how she is feeling and asked if she could get her anything. Most of the staff are not friendly at all.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one was motivated and participated in activities. There is one nurse's aide who was fantastic and catered to all of the residents there. She helped with whatever he asked her to do but everyone else was lazy. There are too many complaints and there were things that were not addressed. I have left a message for the social worker and the administrators.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one did not have a good experience. He didn't get the therapy as often as he wanted and they weren't listening to me. I kept telling them he wanted exercise three times a day. The director came back to me and said they had to only do what the therapist was recommending. They did what they wanted to do. The cleanliness was okay but they left dirty things longer than they should have for too long.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I’d recommend Providence Rehab!

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff and nurses do good work for my loved one. The place is clean and the meals are good. They have a good communication system and always interact with each other.

It was great!

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I like the fact that they are trying to get her better right away. The nurses' communication with patients’ needs to improve.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

He is happy with it here and it is a nice clean place. The nurses seem to be nice and actually care for their patients. They were able to get him to go from his wheelchair to his bed. He likes his meals.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses were very good. My loved one is very picky about his food. They were very good and very involved with communication.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab therapy services are good. The meals seem to be okay.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is the reason I would recommend this facility. I was happy with what I saw. They were working him really well! There is room for improvement in staff friendliness. In terms of communication, I wish the Social Services would talk to him more and let him know what is going on throughout the process. It would help him if he had a bit more information.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The receptionist and one nurse are very friendly. She is on a restricted diet and does not like it. The communication needs to improve. If I did not initiate the phone calls, no one informed me. The Social Worker is the only one that called me. I put a call into the administrator and never heard back.

The staff is friendly.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy has been great for my mother. They have been working her but trust me that's a good thing. We are really happy with the therapy. The kitchen actually makes pretty good food and they are pretty at good communication. When something happened, they called me right away. She has had some problems with some of the aides but as we have voiced our concerns they have addressed the issue and there has been an improvement.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Most of the nursing care is good but the aides need improvement. They take forever to come when my loved one calls for help. The communication needs improvement. They were not clear on a process I needed to get done. They also need to improve their cleanliness. Her room was not clean.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I like the therapist and the way she is with my loved one. She is really nice, visits the room and talks with me. She seems like she cares about her patients. I am getting more communication now that I brought it to their attention. They overall need improvement. The CNA's have attitudes and it is not that clean in there.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

A few nurses are good. The cleanliness has improved. The staff needs a lot of improvement.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

I'd recommend Providence. The lady at the door is nice.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

The facility looks like it is a growing, new facility. My father is a very clean man; he likes it clean! He like it there and is very pleased with the cleanliness. Communication has been good. We go there every fay as a family, we inquire about his vitals. I would like someone to call me when I am not able to be there at the facility just to update me. The nurses are pretty helpful but more staff would help. Some patients need more attention than others. They'll say, "Well, there are only so many of us on right now." The meals are good, but twice there have been wrong orders.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

My sister seems to be very happy there. The therapists are really nice and I like the therapy a lot. The nurses are fabulous and she has been very comfortable. Everyone has been really nice. They had a problem with the toilet but they took care of it. They are very good with communication. They've called me. She likes the meals.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

It's been good. I think that the care has been very good. The nurses are right there whenever my wife has needed them. The staff have been very good. They're doing rehab work there, but it's been very good. She likes the chef, because the chef comes to her room for input. In the beginning, my wife had some roommate issues, so that made it uncomfortable.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

The therapist was excellent. I think they need to know more about what's going on. Knowing your patient, that is what makes families feel comfortable. But, I must say on a good note they do get him and in the activity room with the other residents, which I like. At his other place they never did that.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

My mom is improving in rehab! The cleanliness is great, and that is one thing I really noticed about the facility compared to other facilities. She likes the meals! The facility has been very good about notifying me of anything such as doctor appointments or really anything that's out of the ordinary.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

It was a good rehab. They are in renovation. Sometimes give her the wrong foods.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

I like the place and the nurses. Sometimes they do not respond and cannot come right away. Some of the nurses are very friendly and some just want to do their job and go home. The floors are fantastic and the rooms are like hotel rooms. They are very relaxing. Mom eats everything they give her and they treat her good. The nurse that looks after my mom and asks if she needs anything. She is on top of it but the other nurses communicate too.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare

Yesterday and today was the first time my husband has been able to get into the wheelchair. He need to get some strength in his arms and they have been doing that with weights and things. Those people are really great! There is one aide that he loves. She is very conscientious to all other patients. She does her upmost. The rooms are very nice. I know it's not a hospital, it's a rehab. But it seems like because he can't get himself out of bed, when he needs some help it can them an hour or two for someone to come help him. I think that they are trying to do better. The first several days someone from administration talked to us. And that was as far as it went. The dietitian was there, but when you tried to call the dietitian line there was not answer. He is not happy with the food.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very caring. We like the nursing supervisor.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have been taking a good care of my mom. The rehab and staff care is great. If I have any questions they answer them. She is always saying she does not like food. She eats some of it though.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I couldn't be happier. Everything here is going so well, I visit every day and we are very pleased with the care. I'm so glad. It's very clean, new, and very nice! I come everyday and before I come in I stop at the nurses' station and they give me an update regarding his care.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am very pleased with the facility. Everyone is extremely friendly and always greeting me. I have been very impressed with the experience. I can't remember anyone in particular but they all, as a group, are very attentive and go out of their way to see if they can help. Everyone from the maintenance man to the administrator are very kind and willing to help. I was asking the administrator questions and he was very helpful. You can tell everyone is just very friendly there.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I see the work they do here and how they treat the patients. They are very helpful. We like the speech therapist. The staff are very nice. It is nice and clean. He said the food is good. The nurses and the OT people are great and they answer my questions and explain things to me.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everything is going very well. The nursing care is excellent. I am a nurse and my brother is a nurse so we are a little bit more aware as far as things go. The care is great and the therapy is as well. At this point, my concern is more with his room and the cleanliness. I have an issue with his blinds that is really bothering me and they need to be fixed. Also they need to cater more to his dietary needs as far that goes so the meals could use some adjustments. Other than those concerns his stay is going very well.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They quickly placed her there. I would recommend Providence for the care and rehab. She is not happy with the food.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I rate it a four out of five because there is always room for improvement. They are good! My sister and I were recommended this facility by a friend.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses and staff are great. The nurse is on time with medication and he communicates with her. My daughter likes one of the nurses, he is excellent. We like several of the aides too. The social worker is excellent. She provides excellent service. We had some concerns with the doctor and she did not get to verbalize her concerns with the doctor. They did not talk with her about the medication changes. My daughter does not eat much. She does not eat eggs and the nutritionist is going to talk with her about what she likes to eat.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I understand and worked in a hospital myself and everything cannot be done at once. They changed my son to a room with more space by a window. He seems to be getting up more and moving about more in rehab. The nurses are good. The staff are all good. The staff are all friendly.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It has been very challenging for my mother. When she rings the buzzer for help to the bathroom it takes 15 minutes for help to come. The nurses are nice, but too busy to help in a timely manner. Some may need an orientation on how to help. We like several of the aides who are pleasant and seemed more in tuned to help her. They are really friendly. It is clean but there could be a little more attention to the bathroom. The food is good but there is a challenge when the person has dentures. I have had good communication in the last few days but sometimes it is hard to get through. The receptionist who answers the phone is lovely.

Review of Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are not communicating properly. They scheduled his appointment three different times but he has not seen a doctor since he has been there. His arms are sore. He said the nurses are nice. They staff are good. They are nice. It is clean. The meals are horrible though.

Providence Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is the first-choice, CMS 5-star provider of subacute rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in the Mercy Fitzgerald community. Our inviting center is committed to helping you achieve your goals by offering the highest quality of rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. We combine expert medical care with a warm and family-like atmosphere.