Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center - Wyncote, PA

Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center - Wyncote, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

The facility is very clean! My loved one is eating and showing progress in that area as well. Also, the food looks to be of very good quality. The communication is very excellent! They have been completely forthcoming and proactive about getting me information.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

The staff was really nice to talk to. Every time I came to visit someone was coming in to check in on him. The cleanliness was good. The upstairs of the nursing home looked like a hospital. The downstairs was homier. The floor was sticky in his room all the time but the rest of the place was clean. He didn't care for the food, but he was at a point where didn't like much food. The food itself had great flavor. Some of the food was cold by the time it got to him. When my loved one had an incident, they called the hospital before us. I wish they called us first.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

I feel like my loved one is well taken care of and the aides are supportive to her and me. She had speech therapy and that was excellent for her medical condition. There was one aide that was friendly, warm, caring and pays attention to my mother's needs. The med tech is excellent and they care about what they do. There usually is no bad smell there. For the most part, it has a clean smell. The meals are good. All of the aides are helpful with letting me know what is going on.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

The staff has really been phenomenal. I made a point to stop in the business office and mention that I am so thankful for my mother's care. They really have all been great. Kudos to the dining staff! When I was there I noticed how clean the facility is. The restrooms are kept very clean. The chapel and dining room are kept clean as well. The meals have been good. My mother has a very restrictive diet and they have been working hard to make sure they are providing meals for this.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

We like that it is a faith-based run organization.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

Everything was good except the communication.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

Overall, it is good. We just thought that the care on the weekend wasn't good.

It was good.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

Phoebe Wyncote is a very good rehab and I'd recommend!

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

The treatment my loved one has been receiving with the nurses and the physical therapist and the speech therapist has been very good, they seem very positive and nice to her. I went there last night and they wrote a note saying that she was able to walk down the hall with the walker. The staff are doing their job. They have been very, very, very nice. I like that she is in a room by herself and they come in and check on her. It's very clean. The hallways, the resting area, her bedroom, and bathroom area are very clean. So far their communication is pretty good, too.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center

The head nurse is really in tune with my loved one and she also remembered when his sister was there. She remembered her name from ten years ago. It is very clean. The facility is not shiny and new but the staff makes up for it with an extraordinary human touch. He is eating the meals with no complaints. They are very consistent with updates on communication with families. Any time I called there with a question they were able to answer my questions or get me to the right person to help me.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

The therapists are great. We had a problem that we had to work out. The DOA came in and straightened it out and turned it to a 5+ star experience.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

I'd recommend Phoebe Wyncote! The breakfast was very good, pancakes and waffles.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

We loved the way they took care of my mother. Everyone - all of the nurses and physical therapist, occupational therapist, and speech therapist - were so nice and caring. The entire staff was like that. They kept coming to check on my mother. They kept my mother room clean, and the bathroom, the family room was clean, the hallway. Everything! They have a nice landscape. The speech therapist worked with my mother and came up with a meal plan that she could eat.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

One of the nurses has a pleasant attitude and caring. I like most of the nurses and aides and they have a very good attitude. One of the nurses was great. She is willing to answer questions and is knowledgeable. I like the therapists but one of them is too strict. I do not like that the aides make you wait.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

It's a small environment and it is nice. I would recommend the facility. I hear the therapy is going well. There is an aide during the day shift who has been she has been so helpful with my mother. Any time I call and ask questions they have been really good. The one thing I would like to mention as a drawback is that there are times she has to wait quite some time to get help when she puts her call light on.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

It's a very nice, hidden secret. It seems like there's a disconnect when they change shifts. They also seem short staffed. The meals don't look appealing. It's very starch heavy and processed.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

The therapy team is pretty good. The staff were very friendly. One of the male nurses was very attentive. It was very clean and they change the sheets and cleaned the bathroom every day. Every day was a sandwich with no green vegetables. They don't seem to have enough staff, like the CNA's.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

I'd recommend Phoebe Wyncote!

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

I spoke with the Director of Nursing hours upon hours about my complaints. All of the therapists have been good except for one. The one therapist was not encouraging or helpful. They do not smile after our conversations, they seem forced to be somewhat friendly.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

This is one of the finest nursing homes in the northeast. The level of caring was unsurpassed. The staff, the nurses, attendants and all support services including administrators have been highly professional there. The nurses are completely professional and compassionate and they are above and beyond. The staff have a cheerful disposition and kindness with interaction with the family and guests. They have been very helpful. Everything is explained and the staff has always brought comfort to the patient and care. We were aware at all times from them. The admissions director has been very helpful. Also the meals are very attractive, well proportioned and hot. It is not one of the newer nursing homes but they maintain the highest degree of cleanliness too.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

The nursing department is great. The PT is terrific. My loved one's medical needs are pretty significant, and they are very, very good at that. My only negative on the whole facility is that it is a little bit shabby and could use some sprucing up.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

I'd recommend Phoebe Wyncote!

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the cleanliness. I am a physician and have sent individual to various places. One of the 3 to 11 nurses is awesome. The others are good. They have been very good about keeping me in the loop.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

The nurses and the team there are really attentive to my father. They have been helpful in our transition from going to short-term to long-term care. It's a new experience for us, and everyone there has been unexpectedly welcoming to us. It's been very good. The rehab leader has been very helpful. The nursing team is great. The aides that support the nurses are really good. They seem to give great attention to my father. The place could use a rehab; however, it's one of the nicer nursing facilities I have been to. More variety with the meals would be nice.

Review of Phoebe Wyncote

When you finally get a hold of a nurse, they are great. All the RNs and LPNs are good. Compared to other places we have been, it is pretty clean. The aides' attitudes need to improve and be more helpful and cheerful. They should not zip in and out of the room. The nursing supervisor gave me their number for the nurses’ station, and that is the only way I get things done. You see a lot of different faces. He has been fine with his meals overall. Lunch is late and we were waiting for 25 minutes for help.

Located in a charming residential neighborhood in the northern Philadelphia suburbs, Phoebe Wyncote is a warm and welcoming community that will help you reach your fullest health potential. Phoebe Wyncote Health Care Center offers 24-hour skilled nursing care, short term rehabilitation including physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and Transition to Home program to ensure you return to normal life as quickly as possible.