The Grove Care and Wellness - Riverside, CA

Our approach to therapy is truly state-of-the-art, and we provide the finest in therapists, equipment and services. Our therapy room is large and clean, well-lit and welcoming. We’ll design a therapy program that is tailored to get you up, around, and functioning at the highest level possible. It’s our goal to get you back in the swing of things, and we employ a variety of high-tech and (good old-fashioned) hands-on therapeutic approaches that we believe will work wonders for you! We work with each patient, their family and their healthcare provider to determine the best care and treatment plan. When the goal is to return home, we explore every detail about our patient’s prior living arrangements.

Fantastic Place!

I am very happy with the way the staff at this community took care of my mother while she was there. The maintenance did a fantastic job keeping her room clean, nothing was ever out of place. They always returned her clothes back to her room and put them away for her, there was never any confusion. The food served was great! Very delicious and nutritious. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone,

For a five star facility as they are rated, this place really needs to work on actually caring for their patients. The service is at times mediocre and we've had nurses tell our dad that he shouldn't bother with pressing the call button because they are too busy doing rounds. We've had bad experiences with special requests (as our dad would need help getting in and out of the wheelchair.. They would let him sit in the wheelchair for hours before they'd find available staff to help him go to bed). If you are looking for a quality care facility, look elsewhere! They may have nice furniture and a nice place, but believe me, they will not take time to make your loved one feel comfortable. They only do their job at the minimum & we had a huge mess with them getting medicines & records right. We complained to the social worker (Lily) and she promised changes but never followed through. They will tell you all you want to hear but won't actually do it.

We are very happy with them so far.

We are very happy with them so far. My loved one likes the food. We have't had any complaints. I would think they get a five.

not real happy

My brother has been there a little while and I would have thought that they would have his routine down by now. I have asked repeatedly for certain things, and I just don't get them. For example, I have told them that when they serve him breakfast in his room, they need to open the milk for him as he has arthritis and cannot open it himself. They still do not do that after multiple requests, so he cannot even drink the milk they bring. Any time he buzzes for needing something, it can take an hour before they respond. Some of the staff there (particularly the higher ups) are very friendly, but some of the others act as if they are doing my brother a favor just for doing their job, rather than doing it cheerfully.