Linda Valley Villa - Loma Linda, CA

Wonderful choice for Mom!

Linda Valley Villa is just fantastic! It's a brand new facility and it's still filling with residents. Nothing else we looked at compared. My mother has her own private room with a kitchenette. She's close to friends and family and has made some new friends. I would highly recommend them!I also want to thank my Senior Living Advisor with A Place for Mom for helping us find this community.!

Care for mom

I like this community for my mother's care. The staff are very nice and caring to her needs. They do assist with her choice of meals. The activities are offered to her so that she can participate with the others residents. We would recommend this community for the great care and value.

I toured with Joyce and was a little disappointed about a few things. Their menu is strictly vegetarian which is not an option for us. Also you have to be completely independent to move in and can only have assistance come in once a week, which is less than we need. They offer a variety of floor plans and have a great location.

Clean and well maintained

The apartments here are very nice with lots of amenities. The facility is always kept clean and well maintained. The staff is always nice and friendly and they really go out of their way to help us in any way.

The Villa has been great to my mother. We know several other residents there and we know the staff there is always accommodating to any of our needs and requests. I recommend this community to anyone looking for their parents or themselves. They are also opening an Assisted Living Community right behind the Villa, which will be a great addition to this family.

Built in 1983, Linda Valley Villa is an active Retirement Community located on a campus setting. We are located in the heart of Loma Linda near three major hospitals. We provide three vegetarian meals daily, housekeeping services along with a wonderful variety of Spiritual, Social and Recreational programs.

You can choose from large Studios to Two bedroom apartments, each with their own kitchenette featuring a refrigerator and microwave oven.

We are also proud to offer 24 hour on site management! Our staff is invested in our resident's success, let us show you how! Schedule a tour with us today!