Heritage Gardens - Loma Linda, CA

Heritage Gardens Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a 110-bed facility designed to meet the needs of both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care residents. We accept Medicare, multiple HMO programs, Medi-cal, Hospice, Respite and Private Pay.Heritage Gardens is proud to provide a “Campus of Care." In addition to providing Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services, we also have a Retirement and Assisted Living community. We are proud to provide an array of social, religious, and recreational activities that maintain our residents’ personal talents and interests and keep them involved in the community, while providing opportunities to try new things.

Very clean facility.

Very clean facility, no sickening smells. Most staff are very helpful--some really go the extra mile. Rehab program is excellent. I spent 5 months there and recommend it to others. A good vibes place.

Worst place possible

This place hats off has to be the worst in home care/recovery center what ever they want to call this joke of a place. This place is the number one reason I want to open up a in home care so these wonderful people can be where they rather be at their home where it's much more comfortable and with people that truly care about them not put them in the corner treating them like a number!! Out of god known how many patients cause they look over packed they might have a handful of RN's the rest or lazy have no clue CNA's which by the look of this group maybe they gave those license to them as they got hired I'll give them maybe a weekend course. Anyways the reason for all this anger is cause of the passing of the most amazing woman in my life plus in this world was taken from us a year ago yes it's been awhile but I finally was able to write with out seeing what I was writing cause of my tears now don't think there gone cause they never stop I learned to work through it anyways my anger is cause I was already complaining about them not taking care of there patients and not checking on them for hours and how shitty is it when my dad goes to visit his wife of fifty years with my two young nieces to find his wife passed away with her dinner plate still in front of her ice cold lucky her face wasn't in it and my dad lost it and my nieces have never been the same and this place couldn't answer one question we ask them about from how long has it been since you checked her they didn't know all they knew is dinner was served three hours prior so I can go on and on but now I'm upset again especially with anger I don't like bashing places but just trying to stop anyone else going thru the pain my mom and our family is still going thru til this day. Thank u for letting me share

They are very nice, and the place is nice.

They are very nice, and the place is nice. It's clean and the staff was friendly. I really liked them and don't have anything bad to say about them. It is important to stay aware of what is going on, there is always the possibility of an error, there were a couple during our stay, mostly with medications.

Friendly Atmosphere

I like the fact that as far as I can't tell there's no one there who mistreats people or is mean to them like the last place my mother live. It's a good, friendly atmosphere in that regard. The only negative things I have about is that my mom has some allergies and stomach ulcers so she's on a restricted diet and they keep giving her these menus to pick her food but they keep bringing her things that she can't eat for one reason or another. My mother is old so I'm not completely sure how often this is happening but it is happening.

Like A Dream!

My mother is there and it was a lot of looking around in a short amount of time but when I walked in to Heritage Gardens I knew it was the one. They almost couldn't get her in there and they did it. I loved the overall feel. You walk in and it's beautiful. The dining room is humongous. It has the perfect atmosphere
The rooms are beautiful they have everything there - dressers, bedside tables, chairs, everything!

It's great there. They supplied everything for us. They feed her and give her her pills and it's in beautiful in Loma Linda. I was like a dream come true.

Very good impression of thi...

Very good impression of this place. The staff are friendly and professional. There are lots of scheduled activities, the place is clean, the menu for the food looks good, the rooms are good-sized, my mom can have her own TV and mini-refrigerator, and can manage her own medications. One [removed] one small area of the building did have that bad odor that you find in a lot of rest homes, but the rest of the facility was free of it. I will schedule a mom for a visit to what she thinks about the place. Price is right, at $1300/month, increase at 3% a year.