Sunrise At Canyon Crest - Riverside, CA

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my loved one. While on the tour you could tell they were reaching out to a specific clientele who are used to a specific type of lifestyle. It’s a very nice place and the lobby was just gorgeous. Both the location and the landscape were beautiful. You get what you pay for with this community. I decided not to move my loved one here because it was too expensive.

Impressed

The director gave me a very good tour she was friendly and broke everything down for me. I talked with the medical staff and I was impressed It is clean and nice. It just wasn't in the budget so we had to chose elsewhere.

Out Of Budget Range

I was really impressed with this community it was very clean and well maintained.The staff was extremely friendly and professional. I knew placing my mom here she would receive good care and I wouldn't have to worry. However, the price was way out of our budget range.

Helpful Staff!!

My wife is currently at this community for a short respite stay and I have no complaints of how things are going. The location is perfect for me and I think the staff are doing a wonderful job with her care. I am hoping she will be able to come home soon with all of the improvements she has been making. They have a great meal selection and she is enjoying the dining experience with the other residents. Overall this experience has been exactly what we have been hoping for.

It was gorgeous!

When I toured Sunrise, I thought the community was beautiful. It was decorated nicely, but it was priced higher than what we were looking for. Also, it was farther than the area that we were looking to stay in.

My impression

Nicely maintained community with a friendly staff.

I think they are excellent. Everybody there is wonderful.

I think they are excellent. Everybody there is wonderful. They definitely put the resident first. The caregivers are excellent and that's why we chose them. It's very clean, the people are very well trained and sweet, even in difficult situations. I liked their overall mission statement, and the location was ideal for us.

Good experience

They do a great job here. The staff is compassionate and friendly. The facility is always clean and well maintained and the residents here seem to be very happy. Overall, this has been a very good experience.

Compassionate staff

The facility and the grounds here are very nice. The building is always nice and clean. The whole staff is very compassionate and professional. You can tell that they really care about the people here. They go out of their way to make us happy.

They Go Out Of Their Way

It was a really difficult to decision to put my loved one in a facility and they just went out of their way to make her feel comfortable and get her involved in activities and she has just thrived there. We are really happy about it, it has been nothing but good.

The care we received for my parents was great..

It's been a good experience. We had a little bit of trouble with the administration but we settled it. The care we received for my parents was great.

True Compassion

I will never be able to thank Sunrise at Canyon Crest enough for the absolutely compassionate and stellar care they provided for my father. My only regret is that he passed through two other facilities first. I will always believe that if we came to Sunrise initially he might still be with us. Being out of state I had to rely on phone calls and there was never a time when my calls went unanswered. The staff at Sunrise was unfailingly kind and hugely supportive of me and I felt each and every staff member truly cared for us. That kind of care and concern for patients and their families can not be taught it has to be an integral part of those individuals. How Sunrise management managed to pull together such a magnificent staff is a source of wonder to me. I will be forever grateful to everyone on staff at Sunrise at Canyon Crest.

Very nice community!

They really do an excellent job at Sunrise at Canyon Crest! It's a great looking community, and they do a good job of keeping everything looking clean and well kept. The staff are all very friendly and professional, and very caring towards the residents. They also have an excellent dining service.

The senior living was well ...

The senior living was well maintained, the staff was attentive and friendly and knew the residents by name. You had a feeling of security and care.

Good

They've pretty well got it down pat.

About Sunrise at Canyon Crest

Community & Location Highlights:

•Convenient location in central Riverside, CA
•Near Kaiser Permanente Health Care and Riverside Medical Center
•Beautiful views from resident apartments and common areas
•Near many cultural and historic activities for residents to enjoy
•Single-level cottage-style housing designed for residents' convenience
•Manicured gardens and walking paths with year-round wildlife and nature views
•Ample parking for residents and guests

Sunrise at Canyon Crest in Riverside, California, offers residents a life full of comfort and freedom. Our Designated Care Manager team is here to serve each resident’s unique needs, and our culinary team provides delicious home cooked meals, created with each resident’s dining preferences in mind. Our cottage-style community provides our residents with a warm and comfortable setting to call home. More intimate than traditional senior communities, our single-level cottages maximize independence for all seniors. Step outside of your Canyon Crest cottage and enjoy the view of our extensive grounds and garden areas, complete with walking paths and sights of our local wildlife. Enjoy regular visits from your friends and families made hassle-free with plenty of parking. Sunrise at Canyon Crest offers residents a relaxed, chore-free lifestyle and more time for activities, family and friends. The community and resident suites offer breathtaking views with plenty of cultural and historical activities nearby. Visit our community today to see why our residents are proud to call Sunrise at Canyon Crest home.