Linda Valley Assisted Living & Memory Care - Loma Linda, CA

Linda Valley Assisted Living & Memory Care - Loma Linda, CA has yet not published prices.

This facility catered to Seventh Day Adventist people with 85% of the patients of this religion per [name removed], our tour guide. The building was 3.5 years old, very attractive inside. The dietary and religious needs did not fit our mother. $5450 was approx. quote for cost of 1 month care.

I was very impressed a lovey cozy caring place!

Went to both assisted living and independent liked the independent more but don't think it will work because they don't serve meat

A smaller community!

I wish we would have chosen this facility when we were touring. It is a smaller community and it felt like with it being a smaller space, they would be able to manage the resident's care better versus a larger place. They were very nice and the building was maintained very well during my visit.

I loved this facility. I am going to bring my husband for a visit as soon as he wishes. I will look at the other two but I think this will be it....when he is ready. Thank you for all of your help. Marvelous!! {removed]