The Commons At Brightmore - Wilmington, NC has yet not published prices.

People Seem Well Cared For

Brightmore is fine. The facility is nice and the residents seem to be well cared for. I toured but did not explore further as we decided on keeping Dad closer to his home in another state.

Nice Rooms but I Didn't Like the Dining Area

Their rooms were really nice. With the dining part, I know my mom and dad and what they like - it was just too institutional, that part of it. For what my parents needed they were charging a whole lot of money. It was a little to expensive.

Our unique Carolina location provides the friendly ease of living in a coastal town with the many advantages of a major port city. From warm ocean breezes and the freshest seafood to discovering legendary battleships and new passions, Wilmington provides a haven for hospitality, premier recreational opportunities, and affordable, comfortable retirement living. Caring for residents like family, our highly professional staff imparts attentive service, unyielding respect and a nurturing environment where everyone feels welcome. Their expertise and genuine concern have helped make Brightmore of Wilmington an acclaimed retirement community for 20+ years.