Carillon Assisted Living of Southport - Southport, NC

Such a positive environment and the care is obvious from all the staff. I wish I could have worked it out for my mom. Thanks to [Removed] for all your attention while we were there to visit, and continued success with your facility.

Nice enough place, not enough private rooms, not as nice as other places but still had same price. Food was good as we had lunch there

I toured here, and it was nice.

I toured here when looking around. It was nice, and all the places were pretty comparable. It was a little too far away from me. It was clean and the staff was friendly. I wouldn't be able to get there very easily.

Our homegrown company is setting a new standard of excellence for North Carolina seniors and their families. Our leadership is raising the bar on a higher standard of care for seniors everywhere, particularly those living with Alzheimer’s.
There is no place like home. And for North Carolina seniors who simply need a helping hand with everyday tasks, there is no better home than Carillon Assisted Living. Our communities are vibrant, engaging places that inspire and enable seniors to live their best life.
Our senior care services are designed to meet the changing health and wellness needs of each and every senior who calls Carillon home.