Spring Arbor of Wilmington - Wilmington, NC

Spring Arbor of Wilmington - Wilmington, NC has yet not published prices.

My siblings and I were not impressed with this facility. The receptionists gave us a tour and lunch was being served and it smelled good and looked even better. We just didn't get that home feeling when we visited the Memory Care Unit.

Community is for residents requiring an assisted living environment. The facility small, seemed older and somewhat outdated. Rooms are furnished and furniture appear very used. This community was not quite what we require.

Be careful - never assume

Spring Arbor seems to be better than other places my family looked into - more people on staff, which is a big deal. But anyone looking for help for alzheimers need to face the reality that just because you lock them into the memory cottage and administer their medicines doesn't mean you're an expert on alzheimers. I've experienced CNAs treating my mother as if she had a proper working memory and problem solving skills due to their own lack of understanding or care. If you plan to put your mom here, have a very detailed careful conversation with the managers and check on her regularly. [Removed] happens in many subtle ways that add up over time.

Spring Arbor

My mother has been living at Spring Arbor for about a month now, and we are really happy with it. The people who work there are so caring, helpful, and accommodating. They are very good at following up with us and keeping us updated on my mother’s care. The place is very clean. I’ve talked about how clean it is there when we’ve visited. I also like that the community is so active. Once, when I was there, a group of women were in the activity doing chair exercises with 40s music playing. Every one of them was so engaged and happy. They also have outings, and other activities. There’s a beauty salon, girls who visit to do everyone’s nails, and students from the university come to work with the residents as well. Spring Arbor is great, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

[Removed] was very helpful in providing me information. SA was quiet and appeared well-kept up.

Care and comfort

This is a nice community and is getting very attentive. The menu is good and appealing with a nice variety. I like knowing that she is getting involved. This is a small community and they make it very safe. A nice home atmosphere and other families would be happy with the care and value and environment for a loved one.

We really liked the layout of the memory care unit and the personnel. Very friendly and personable.

Located in the charming port city of Wilmington, North Carolina; Spring Arbor of Wilmington is located in the southeastern corner of North Carolina between the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean. Spring Arbor of Wilmington assisted living facility offers a Special Care Cottage specifically designed for residents with Alzheimer's or related dementia. Spring Arbor of Wilmington has the ideal front porch for enjoying the spring and fall weather. Sit in our comfortable rocking chairs and visit with family and friends or just watch the view.