Heritage Care of Richlands - Richlands, NC

Heritage Care of Richlands - Richlands, NC has yet not published prices.

Not my favorite...

Both Heritage Care of Richlands and Lighthouse Village are owned by the same people if I remember correctly. Both places are scary, I would not consider putting my relatives in any one of those places, they are not suitable for what we needed.

went and toured the property I did not realize you had to click schedule tour so they did not know I was coming They were very nice and took me on a tour it is a small facility clean conisting of one major hallway and pleasant reminded me alot of a nursing home The have private and semi private rooms I did not eat but food looked nutricous Spoke to some residents they seemed pleased with the place. It had two sitting rooms and their board showed activities every day, Parking was small and somewhat flooding in placed hard rain last night. Somewhat of a long drive down the road outside the downtown area. Had a family atmosphere I rated it good because it is an older building and because of the parking. But overall it is closer to fabulous and someone who has some memory loss and wants and needs someone to cook for them or needs help with bathing feeding and etc it is especially good. The rooms were clean neat and looked cozy

Overall our experience with Heritage Care of Richlands has been a good one. We had a bit of a rocky start with them, but after we got that all worked out and things settled down we've been very impressed with the care and service they provide.