Lenoir Assisted Living - Pink Hill, NC

Warm and Welcoming

I liked this community, the feeling was warm and welcoming. The bedroom and bathroom were shared. The courtyard was not secured. I felt it wasn't the best fit for my husband.

I am very happy with the care that is given to my mother at this community. The staff are outstanding and caring and so firndly. The menu of the meals is outstanding. She is really liking the activities and is happy here. We always find that the community is clean and taken care of. We recommend this community for the excellent care and value for other families looking for great care!

We are very happy with the care that my mother is getting here. The staff is wonderful and caring. The community is clean on the inside very clean. The food is very good and a nice variety. She is involved with some activities. We highly recommend this community.y It is like a family home feeling.

Very nice place

Overall I think they do a very good job at Lenoir Assisted Living. It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and they do a great job looking after the residents. My only complaint is that I think the laundry service could be a bit more frequent/reliable, but otherwise we're entirely satisfied!

Care of our Father

The facility is an older building but very well maintained. This facility is in a quiet location yet easy to get to. The staff are dedicated and many have a long tenure providing service to their patients. My father raves about the service and care he receives and that says it all to me. The administrator and office staff are extremely friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable.