Cedar Cove Assisted Living - Wilmington, NC

Good Facility

This is a really nice community, but unfortunately my father wanted to come home. It had nothing to do with the community, he just wasn't happy. So I brought him back home. I was comfortable with his move here. I knew he was safe, and being provided with great. My SLA from a place for mom was very helpful. Overall this is a nice facility with kind people.

The Care Team is Awesome !

This community is beautiful with lots of different amenities. The care team has been truly a light to my loved one. They are always making sure her needs are being met and making her feel comfortable in her new living environment. She also really enjoys the church service they offer on Sundays.

A Pleasant Tour Of this Community

This is a nice community, I enjoyed my tour. My tour was very kind and friendly. She showed me everything and was very informative. My questions were answered. The community looked great. It was a nice tour, it was one of our top picks.

Tour went well & Brandy was very informative. One of the options we are considering for mom.

I did not feel comfortable!

Not fancy but clean and loving atmosphere.

all residents seem happy and engaged and caregivers are actively involved with the residents

Patients were happy, smiling and staff was attentive to residents. Not the fanciest place but clean and caring beyond what we have seen.

Our facility is newly renovated from the inside out and sits back in a very quiet neighborhood close to Monkey Junction. We are a licensed 64 bed facility-28 in the memory care and 36 on the assisted living side. We provide three meals a day, all approved by a registered dietitian, as well as four snacks a day. Cedar Cove has a staff member completely devoted to transporting our residents to and from doctors as well as making sure that the doctors receive all of the necessary medical information about the resident and they bring back any new orders or changes from the doctor. In addition to this we also have a dedicated Activities Director to make sure that our residents are engaged on a daily basis, whether it is in group activities or on an individual basis.