Cambridge Village of Wilmington - Wilmington, NC

The "tour" was informative and did not leave any questions unanswered. We were very pleased with [name removed] and her knowledge.

[name removed]

Cambridge Village is an outstanding facility. We had an excellent and thorough tour with [name removed]. She spent a lot of time with us and provided information on all the facilities and services provided. If, when we're ready to make a decision on our future living and determine that we can afford it, Cambridge Village will be at the top of our list.

Beautiful community. New facility with all the bells and whistles. Offers a wide range of amenities and services particularly for those in independent living. Residents in concierge care most likely will not be able to use all of the amenities. They off a wide range of care levels. The price is high and maybe worth it if residents are active and able to take advantage of the amenities. I don’t think residents requiring concierge care will get their use out the amenities.

visit

My husband and I were truly impressed with Cambridge Village. It is so beautiful and the amenities are unbelievable. So clean and we'll managed. You truly feel you are at a resort. The services to keep you healthy and well fit, will keep us going. The food is fantastic cooked by an Executive chef. We look forward to living there.
[Removed]

Lovely Senior Rental Community

Lovely apartments within walking distance to Mayfaire and close proximity to the beach.

Impressive

Very impressed with Cambridge Village. [Removed] great representatives showing us around Friendly and professional. Amenities and programs great. Particularly liked $400 credit in monthly rent to be used as desired and the optimal living program. Another plus for me is the $1000 payment option to reserve an apartment for a year.My biggest negative is the size of the one bedroom apartments.

I plan on returning to Wilmington in November at which time I will probably make my final decision.

Regrets

[Removed] was wonderful in showing us the qualities of living at Cambridge. Her presentation and the facilities and features are exceptional. We are seeking to move from California to be closer to our children, our son is in Wilmington. My wife may not qualify to move in and it is the family decision that it is best we move closer to our daughter that lives in Maryland and Delaware.
After seeing Cambridge you have set a standard that may make it difficult to match.

Take a look at this community

This is a new fantastic looking community. They offer a theater and a workout wing. The staff were very nice to us. This community just did not seem to be as supportive of dad's needs. I would recommend this community for more independent residents.

Wonderful experience!!!

Absolutely beautiful. Everything you could ask for in independent living. The staff was warm and welcoming and so caring on my tour. When the time comes, this will be my first choice!!!

Sam Murray

Thank you! We strive to provide a vibrant environment designed to help retirees stay active and healthy!

Perfect retirement community

We were very impressed with Cambridge Village. The layout of the apartment was carefully thought out for very efficient use of space. We felt that the cost was very reasonable with respect to all of the inclusives. The wellness center was awesome--pool, workout areas, schedule of activities, smoothie bar! The food and service were excellent and very reasonably priced. We received a complimentary meal, and we were introduced to a couple who were residents. We enjoyed our meal with them and learned so much about Cambridge from them. Cambridge Village is in a wonderful location in Wilmington, NC. It is within walking distance of the Mayfaire shopping area--lots of shopping, eating, movies, etc. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic; we knew right away that she loved her job and Cambridge! We believe that living at Cambridge Village will be like staying at an inclusive resort and being on vacation for the rest of our lives! We are very excited!

Perfect Choice

I am returning to Wilmington after being away the past 10 years. How fortunate that Cambridge Village will be available for me in the Spring. The location is perfect and the complex is beautiful. Looking forward to calling it my new home.

Sam Murray

Thank you, Marge! We are excited that phase 2 will be opening soon and even more excited that you will be joining us! The best is yet to come!

One Of The Best Communities!

The staff are always welcoming and friendly. The staff do a great job keeping the community clean and nice. My dad uses the indoor pool, exercise, go to movies and gatherings. The food is very good and has a full menu with plenty of options. I would absolutely recommend this community!

Sam Murray

Thank you for your kind words! We make every effort to provide a positive & vibrant experience for all of our residents and truly feel that we are the #1 choice in Wilmington!

Lovely place; however, the cost is a bit too high for us. Thank you for the nice tour and info

There's No Place Like Home

I toured with my parents, who are considering a move to a senior community near their hometown. I would be delighted and feel very confident if they chose Cambridge Village. The facilities are beautiful, the services and amenities offered are top-notch and, as the community grows into Phase II, the amenities will only get better. The location, near medical offices and shopping area of Mayfaire Town Center certainly are factors in my parents' decision making. The representative from Cambridge who we toured with was completely genuine and professional. If my parents choose Cambridge, I believe they will have found their new "home"!

Sam Murray

The best is yet to come! Thank you for the positive feedback

Our visit to Cambridge Village...

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of your beautiful facility! We never felt the least bit rushed. Pierette was so helpful & a delightful guide as well.

Sam Murray

Thank you for taking the time to visit Cambridge Village! We appreciate the positive feedback. If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Beverly Booth, Marketing Director

Quick delivery

We had a short time frame in finding a short term facility for my brother. They had what he needed, a fully furnished, and I mean a fully furnished (right down to spatulas in the drawer) apartment. The pub was also great to make it like a fun neighborhood.

Tour of the Facility

Our visit to your facility was everything we were looking for. The apartments we looked at were very well designed and very spacious. It felt more like a resort than a retirement home. We still have this in our retirement plans. We are just waiting to decide if this is the right time to sell our home and take that next step.

A quality place to retire.

The rooms are well planned and and seem to maximize usable space. Staff was very friendly and well versed in all questions asked related to the facility. The tour was quite thorough and the facility appeared clean.
The number of programs available is impressive (yoga, quality workout equipment, movie theater etc.). The dining arrangement, menu, and pub were impressive. Good to know transportation is available, some of which is furnished.
Certainly my top choice when a move is deemed appropriate. Especially like the idea a large sum of money does not have to be paid out initially.

Great Place

We toured this facility and found it very impressive. The Marketing Director (Beverly) who gave us the tour of the facility was very knowledgeable and professional and answered all our questions. Cambridge Village is definitely on the top of our list for future occupancy. It has all the amenities we would expect in an independent living facility. The location in Wilmington is also a plus. All the staff we met were friendly and attentive. All in all this was a great visit in an outstanding facility. We would highly recommend Cambridge Village to others.

My mother is thrilled to be here

This is a very elegant, upscale living facility for people who would like a maintenance free lifestyle. This is an all inclusive place to live with everything from a float water swimming pool, fitness room, a 5 star chef, and transportation. It is close by major shopping centers, beaches, and medical facilities. My 87 year old mother is thrilled to be there. "A Place For Mom" recommend this facility to me. Great service.

At Start Up

My first contact with A Place for Mom a year and 1/2 ago resulted in a recondition to visit Cambridge Village at Apex with two others in Raleigh. As I progressed thru almost 20 facilities visits, Apex became a stronger first choice. During that time My family "geogrphy" changed and I decided to wait to see what was "coming out of the ground" in Wilmington. I'm glad I did, because I believe Cambridge Village of Wilmington is going to quickly surface Apex.

Cambridge Village is an Optimal Living branded community. This means that every member of our staff is committed to providing you with the resources, knowledge, and support to live an optimal lifestyle, challenging your body, mind, and spirit to be the best they can be. From our onboarding teammates to our wellness staff, we are all on your optimal lifestyle team!

Located adjacent to Mayfaire, Cambridge Village is the ideal combination of urban meets resort style coastal living. Our apartment homes offer an all-inclusive lifestyle to simplify retirement.

Our hospitality staff, programs and events go above and beyond to provide enriching experiences for our residents. In turn, our residents are active, vibrant, engaged individuals who are looking forward to welcoming new residents who want to enhance their experience as well.