Shallotte Assisted Living, Inc. - Shallotte, NC

Think well before choosing SAL as your home.

Stifles choice for residents
Ignores residents' wishes and suggestions. Punishes all residents for one resident's misdeeds. In sum
discourages independence and initiative in residents.

Best Care

My father was well taken care of there. They went out of there way to make him feel at home and cared for. The home is older but has gone under a new remodeling.

I was very pleased with the way they care for their residents. I love it.

Overcoming my fear!

This is an older community but has undergone many upgrades. The Administrator went out of his way to transition my uncooperative mother. She now loves it and has many friends. She also can't wait to get back to her new "home" when we take her on outings. I am completely satisfied with the care and attention the staff pays to my mom and all of the other residents. They all go above and beyond to make life easy for us and are detail oriented. Keep up the good work!

I liked the administrator ... he was ...

I liked the administrator ... he was helpful and seemed to know residents by name.

At Shallotte Assisted Living we offer Private Pay and Medicaid Programs. Also, eighty beds are provided for individuals requiring assistance, but who desire to live as independently as possible. Each resident maintains high level of freedom in a semi-private room while at the same time receiving the quality care which is required during this period of life. Shallotte Assisted Living is able to touch the physical, educational, and spiritual needs of the residents because of the many supportive services available which promotes maximum dignity. All residents are cared for as if that person was our own loved one. It is the loving, caring and professional staff that provides a feeling of security, warmth, and respect for its residents. Come and experience the difference.
At Shallotte Assisted Living we understand the demands of caring for people and we believe that people never stop growing and learning. Retirement and placement should be a time to share experiences and embrace the quality of life that gives dignity and self worth to a long and fruitful life. Therefore, the family atmosphere of the staff is designed to enhance the quality of life for each resident through activities and companionship.