The Bristal at Lake Success - Lake Success, NY

The Bristal at Lake Success - Lake Success, NY has yet not published prices.

• Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Recreational & Social Activities

They Are A Great Community

When I had the tour here I liked it and I thought it was better. I would like to go there myself! However, it was going to cost my loved one much, much more over the year. The representative was wonderful and I enjoyed her.

Great place

When the Bristal at Lake Success opened, I knew it was the perfect place for my mother. I had been looking at facilities for 2 years and I couldn't move my mother from her beautiful home to a one bedroom with a hallway and a dining room. All the memory care facilities I had looked at had a depressing feeling to them.

The Bristal is clean, beautiful and professionally run. My mother feels like she's in a 5 -star hotel. The staff is very nice and there's a lot of space to live . I feel that my mother is well taken care of there.

I can finally sleep at night!

Great facility for people with memory loss

My mother has memory loss. She has been at the Bristal for several months now and is well taken care of there. The staff is both friendly and professional. The facility is beautiful and, clean. The atmosphere is like a luxury hotel and there is absolutely no institutional feel at all. The staff makes a real effort to keep the residents active. Anyone gets agitated, the staff does there best to make them feel better and help them get over whatever is bothering the resident. The staff makes an effort to get residents together to establish friendships. If you have a relative with memory loss, this is the absolute best facility that I have seen. My mother is very comfortable here. I would not allow her to stay in a bad facility.

ellen antonucci

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share your positive experiences! Our team is so pleased to hear that they have helped in making both you and your mother feel comfortable.

Care for mom

The staff here at this community are good. The community is clean and maintained The meals are very good and a nice variety. They offer activities to the residents to participate when possible. This is a great place for care and value for loved ones to live and I would recommend this community to others.

Excellent facility for dementia patients

My mother moved in to The Bristal 5 weeks ago & our family couldn't be more pleased with this move. She began her journey on Oct.1 at The Bristal at North Hills living in a 2 bedroom apartment with my father in the assisted living side. Unfortunately, my mom suffered a stroke in December & my dad was hospitalized shortly after. Dad passed away in January & mom went from rehab to the memory care unit at North Hills. It was an extremely difficult time for our family. We made the decision to move her from North Hills to Lake Success as we felt our mother would benefit from a change of scenery. All her children felt the same. We also loved the fact that this facility was strictly dedicated to memory care.
We definitely made the right decision. Since the move my mother's spirits couldn't be better. She's referring to some of the women as her friends, & I have the feeling that she feels like she's in a beautiful hotel. I can't say enough about the staff, the activities ...it's all been terrific.
I'm also pleased that The Bristal has partnered with the Feinstein Institute/Northwell Health to do a study on dementia, that my mother is participating in. This will then avail her of other therapies (dance, strength training ).
Our entire family gives The Bristal our highest praise. We feel fortunate that there is such a facility on LI that worked with this population.

Quality of life is priority . . .

We had wanted to keep my father at home with my mother with the help of aides, but as dad’s Alzheimer’s advanced it became increasingly evident that this was an unrealistic option. After meeting with [Removed]. at The Bristal at Lake Success, we realized that there was an opportunity for dad to have a better quality of life. Since becoming a resident at The Bristal, we have noticed some amazing changes as my father has become much more verbal and we see that he enjoys engaging in activities that stimulate and encourage group participation. My father appears to be much calmer and when he does have moments in which he is stressed or angry, the staff are quite skilled in redirecting attention. Residents are treated with respect and are cared for by the entire staff. Every member of the staff knows and greets my father by name which always brings a smile to his face. The facility is beautifully laid out and have a very welcoming feel. Resident apartments are extremely clean and well maintained. Although in less than a month, the Bristal has far-exceeded my expectations.

The Bristal at Lake Success is combining the finest in assisted living with the science of innovative memory care, creating a whole new kind of senior living community. In addition to offering the full array of assisted living services, The Bristal at Lake Success is be a highly customized and individually paced memory care program dedicated to helping residents manage Alzheimer’s disease and other memory-related cognitive disorders.