The Belvedere - Brooklyn, NY has yet not published prices.

Situated in the heart of Brooklyn, the Belvedere combines elegant living with a warm community atmosphere. The newly renovated interior offers luxurious, spacious private accommodations. Residents enjoy sitting in our relaxing, landscaped courtyard.
The cosmopolitan character of the neighboorhood, along with the easy access to shopping and transportation makes this a convenient.

Do not recommend this facility

My husband was a resident here for 2+ years and our experience was very unpleasant. Most of the staff was uncaring and unresponsive. He was not well-cared for and I was trying to get him out before he died, but he wound up dying there. It always felt like he was a body they could make money off of and were not responsive or concerned with his or my needs. Many of his possessions were [Removed]. I wish he had spent his last days in a better place.

Not the best location...

The Belvedere was an older community and it was nice, they met my husband's needs but the area that it was in was not the best. There was limited parking, so it would take almost an hour of driving around to find somewhere to park, and it was very congested.

Was our first stop. Clean and friendly. Everyone we met was very nice and happy. Needs a facelift.

They seem to be attentive to my mom!

They offer daily activities for the residents to enjoy. Mom is still settling in and she seems to be doing well. I have not heard any complaints about the food. The staff are helpful and friendly. The community is well taken care of and I would recommend this community.

Very nice place, overall

Overall our experience with The Belvedere has been a good one, it's a nice place. The facility is extremely clean, the rooms are a good size, and they do a great job with the food. One of the biggest selling points for us was that they have accessible showers, our loved one was recovering from a surgery and this meant he was able to bathe on his own. However, we weren't as impressed with the activities. The residents here are on the older side, and the activities seemed more geared for people with memory or cognitive decline, and they just weren't anything our loved one was interested in participating in.