Alaris Health at The Atrium - Jersey City, NJ

Alaris Health at The Atrium features compassionate and experienced nurses who are on the premises for 16 hours a day, and an available registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The continuity of care offered by the caring and dedicated staff at Alaris Health at The Atrium provides families with the comfort that their loved ones are safe and under the constant supervision of professionals, should the need ever arise. Alaris Health at The Atrium also offers a variety of medical services, including wound care, pain management, diabetic care and psychological care with an emphasis on Alzheimer’s and dementia patients.

Nice Amenities!!

I have no complaints of how things had went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan and all of the great amenities for the residents. The staff where professional and I did not feel pressured what so ever. It was just no the right fit for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Care and Comfort

I am very happy with the care that is given to this community. The staff is nice and helpful with the excellent care that is given. The community is clean and we like the atmosphere. The menu is appealing with a healthy choice. They offer a lot of nice activities. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families

Great Care!

My mom is safe and she is well taken care of! The staff are amazing.