• Computer Lab

Arbors West in Islandia is a great placement for mom

Placing a loved one in assisted living is an extremely difficult decision. I toured Arbors West in Islandia, NY, a few years ago but my parents resisted and were not ready to move at that time. After my dad’s passing, I knew it was a necessity that my mom live in a safe friendly community where she would be well taken care of. I viewed the Arbors West again along with several other facilities. My instinct told me the Arbors was the correct choice. I observed a level of care there and felt it was something my mom would appreciate. My mom has been at the Arbors West a little over a year now and I feel secure and satisfied that she is safe and being well taken care of. The Arbors has daily activities, weekly trips and a full staff to entertain its residents. If you are trying to decide where to place a loved one, the Arbors West is the right choice.

After visiting several assisted living facilities I am so happy we choose my mother [name removed], to reside at The Arbors West. [Name removed] made the transition go very smoothly for us. Arbors meets my mother's needs in so many ways. She is well cared for, safe, clean and the food is terrific. She has been here for a year now and she tells me she can't imagine herself living anyplace else.
It brings us great peace of mind that she is happy and content and is treated with kindness and respect.
A special thanks to [name removed] who is right on top of things if I have a request or question. And to [name removed], the young woman who keeps my mother's room spotless.
The staff has always been very accommodating to our needs and they keep things running effortlessly. I am grateful to each and everyone of them.

My mom has been a resident of Arbors West since [date removed]. At the time my mom was exhausted n heartbroken as my dad was put into a nursing home. From the time I spoke to [name removed] to the time we met, my mom n us, her family, are happy with the decision that mom would give it a try at Arbors West. From the front desk to the Wellness Center Staff, activities staff, dietary, everyone, has helped my mom at this time of transition in her life. When my Dad passed in January the staff once again were there to support her. She feels safe there, has friends, has become more active. We feel better knowing shes safe n she close by but has her independence. Thank you to ALL
The family of [name removed]

Very happy at the Arbors @ Islandia East

When looking for a place for my mom we wanted to make sure it was comfortable and had a very homey effect. My dad passed away and she has dementia so we needed a place that would suit her needs. The Arbors at Islandia East was the place for mom. As soon as we walked into the door the staff was welcoming and very friendly. It’s been about 4 1/2 months since she moved in and still says how happy she is. She’s made a lot of friends and keeps busy during the day with lots of activities. We finally got her comfortable enough to go on day trips. When we take her out for family functions she can’t wait to go ‘home’ as she puts it. I have recommended this facility to many if my friends.

Permanent vacation and loving it.

The Arbors at Islandia East surpassed all of my mother's and my expectations. After visiting several Assistant Living Facilities, there was no question Islandia East was the perfect place. It is a very active community with an amazing staff. The staff is not only caring and attentive, but they constantly show how much they truly care and respect the residents. They treat every resident as their own family. Having my mother need full time assistance was difficult to accept, but after seeing how happy and how well she adjusted because of the wonderful staff and community, my fears were eliminated. My mother now tells me she is on a permanent vacation and loving it.

OVER THE MOON

Amazing!!! I am so happy for my uncle that he lives in Islandia West. He is sooo happy to be part of the Arbors Community. Just the other day he said to me" I don't want to leave here, I love it here! The staff is so friendly and everyone treats you like family and I love the food!"
The experience thus far has truly been positive. I am always welcomed with open arms when I visit my uncle. They take very good care of him and his needs. My questions are always answered and the staff is always very helpful. It's a great opportunity for my uncle to be with people, socialize and be in a safe setting.
I'M OVER THE TOP WITH JOY FOR HIS HAPPINESS AT THE ARBORS.
To each and everyone at the Arbors thank you for making this and continuing to make this a positive experience for both my uncle and my family. Thank you from the Bottom of My Heart.

The Arbors, Islandia

My parents are residents at The Arbors in Islandia, NY. After a very traumatic experience with my dad being on and off life support for several months we needed to find a assisted living facility for 24 hour care. Out family researched many facilities and decided on The Arbors through recommendations of a nursing facility.
We are very happy with the care they have been receiving. My dad is doing well and my mom, who suffers from Dementia is enjoying socializing and all the festivities they have for the residents. The nursing staff is great and saved my dads life when they suspected he wasnt just suffering from a cough. I would recommend this facility, as it has been a wonderful experience thus far.

Islandia Arbors, great place.

During the winter of 2017, my 85 year old father came down with severe pneumonia while he and my mom were visiting my sister's family in NY for Christmas. After a harrowing month in the intensive care unit on various forms of life support and then 2 months in rehab we knew it was time for him and my mom to have round the clock help and be close to family. The doctors and nurses at the rehab facility all recommended The Arbors. My wife and I set out to meet and speak with a number of Assisted Living facilities in NY and Washington, DC where we live, it was clear that Arbors was the best choice. In addition to my father's condition, my mother has early onset Alzheimer's. The Arbors memory unit located in the same location as the residence was a particularly nice feature.

The people at Arbors were extremely helpful and very friendly. You could tell they all enjoyed their roles in helping the residents. [Removed] guided us through a variety of scenarios on how to move my parents in, find sources of funding available to my father as a veteran and explain what life would be like for them. The warm and helpful manner of everyone we met at Arbors made out decision easy. Our parents moved in and were warmly welcomed.

A few weeks after moving in, my father began having some congestion problems that appeared to be bad cold. The duty nurse at Arbors did an excellent job of monitoring him closely and getting him to the ER when she thought something more serious was happening. It turns out she saved his life. My father was suffering from congestive heart failure and her quick action resulted in him getting the treatment he needed. The routine monitoring he receives has kept him healthy and gives all of us great peace of mind.

As for my mother, her Alzheimer's would appear to be in full retreat! The social atmosphere, many activities, and easy ability to go see her friends has done wonders for her. She is present, in great spirits, and very happy.

My parents also love the food! They can't stay enough about it and at the same time they have both lost weight which has been great for their health.

Overall, our entire family, parents especially, have been very happy with our Arbors experience and we look forward to many more years of visiting our parents there.

[Removed]

[Removed] stay at the Arborsl

My aunt [Removed] has been at the arbors since [Removed].Everyone has been so caring and kind.[Removed] transition from her home of 50 years to the arbors which we are happy to say,she now calls home.All of the staff are helpful and the residents have become a family to her and she is always engaged in the abundance of activities and trips that are available. She is thriving since she entered in March and continues to do so.MY husband and myself have a piece of mind knowing that she is safe and very happy.we have positive things to say about the staff and management.Its a great place to stay.[Removed]

True compassionate care

My mom spent a few months at The Arbors in Islandia. Our family cannot thank the staff enough for the outpouring of compassion they extended to us from the first moment we inquired. The staff and administration are true professionals.

We highly recommend the Arbors for your loved one

New lease on life

Before coming to the Arbors my mom was in a state of depression. She was literally wasting away both emotionally and physically. Living at the Arbors has renewed her zest for life. Her self esteem has sky rocketed and she enjoys each new day with friends and a happy outlook.

A positive, supportive, friendly and clean environment

The living spaces and common areas are clean and comfortable and routine care is obvious. My mother has been pleased with menu and meals. The staff is friendly and they do exhibit patience and tolerance toward my less than patient mother. The care is consistent from what I have observed, with physician visits, routine medicine distribution and personable attention to residents. Residents are encouraged to interact and are helped to be tolerant of the many different personalities that exist in that environment.
I have observed engaging and thought provoking activities. In house activities keep residents busy throughout the day and organized trips off site are frequent. It has been a rejuvenating experience for my mother and a relief for me.

Moms life at the Arbors

My mom seems very happy at the Arbors. She says she is always busy and has made many friends. She is kept active and enjoys going out to lunch with some of the staff from time to time. I feel comfortable knowing she is happy. She also met a gentleman friend who is a veteran and is very happy having him asa companion.

Beautiful place and great staff!

Not good

Most front desk and some wellness staff are friendly and helpful. Many, including those in management, are not. The activities staff are friendly and caring and the activities are adequate. However, the overall management and care are unacceptable.
At first glance, the place appears clean. However, the shared bathrooms (used by guests as well as residents) often smell horribly and are often soiled with fecal matter and urine. Housekeeping does not keep up well with cleaning in both private rooms (the few that I've been able to observe) and in some shared spaces.
Wellness has made a series of different errors (some with serious consequences). Showering and dressing assistance are inconsistent and inadequate, resulting in poor hygiene and health concerns.
Any concerns brought up to management are not addressed in a timely nor a professional manner. Calls and emails are not returned. Questions and concerns (including immediate health/safety issues) are not taken seriously nor addressed adequately. "Promises" to fix issues related to showering, dressing, laundry, wellness, health/safety, roommates, etc. are not kept. Over and over again the same issues arise. Employeee and management turnover rate is high. There is serious lack of communication among and between staff members. It's sad that people entrust their loved ones to a place that on the surface looks great, paying 4-star prices for 1-star service.

This place is highly

I am so happy that we selected this place. The staff is very warm and the doctors are very helpful.

Attentive staff

Arcadia and the grounds that it is located on are beautiful. The staff is very friendly and attentive, although they are short staffed at times. They take excellent care of the residents and the facility is always clean. Overall, a good experience.

Buyer Beware

My mother has been there 2 weeks and it is a period of adjustment for her. The staff is friendly and attended. She is very satisfied with the food and her room.

Make sure you know what your are signing. We had to put a deposit on an apartment that she did not go into 15 days into the month plus pay the whole months rent with no prorate.

very attentive and professional

Aracadia Management is really wonderful. The staff is very attentive and professional. It was the best decision my husbands family ever made. I know they do have a veterans plan. For any veteran that wasn't in world war 2 per say I would love to see them off discounts. That would help a lot. Overall I am very pleased here.

You truly can't do it alone!

When my Dad passed away in March, 2015....I knew my mom would have a difficult time adjusting to such a deep loss. My aunt contacted A Place for Mom on my behalf and gave me the information to contact Tracy Abamont. Immediately after speaking with Tracy I knew I was being guided in the right direction. She walked me through the process and arranged for numerous tours for my husband and I to visit so we could decide on the right assisted living facility. At first I had strong ideas of what I thought would be best for my mom...yet Tracy knew exactly what would be best for not only my mom...but my immediate family also. After visiting numerous places....we decided on the Arbors in Islandia for the home for my mom after speaking with Susan LaTorre. I thought Islandia would be too far away from where I live but after giving Susan a few minutes to explain the transitions neighborhood with the concierge level of caretaking...I knew that was the place for mom. It has been about one month since mom moved in and she is loving it! Thank you to Tracy and Susan for helping me make the right decisions for my mom....I truly needed their guidance and expertise. I can't express in words how blessed I am to see my mom smiling and laughing once again.

Christina Christina

Thank you for your kind words & we are grateful that your mom is a part of our family. We look forward to many more smiles & laughs with you & your mom!

Helpful Staff

They are very helpful and gave me the information I needed to get my loved one there and they got her acclimated to the place. I can't complain about anything. The wellness center is the only thing I have a concern about right now.

from good to not so good

My grandmother was a resident here for close to a year and in that time a lot of changes took place. There now seems to be a very high turnover rate due to the possible mistreatment of staff by higher level employees. My grandmother ultimately decided she no longer wanted to stay at this facility mainly because most, if not all the staff she was used to had left. A lot of the newer employees [removed], unfortunately lack the class and desire to successfully meet the expectations expected of an assisted living community such The Arbors. Overall a very disheartening experience.

My husband and I were very impressed with this beautiful facility but even more impressed with the kindness and compassion of Susan LaTorre who gave us a ton of information and provided us with a tour. Many thanks to Susan!

It's gone well for us!

This place has been a good fit for us, though the activities could use just a bit of improvement.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at The Arbors at Islandia. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and I like that the staff keep in touch with me on a regular basis. And the most important thing is that my loved one is safe, happy, and taken care of. I do think that they could do a little better with the food, however.

I would like to see more interaction between the staff and the residents

I don't have any real issues. My mother is in transition program. There is an awful lot of time where the residents are just sitting on the couch. When I see people sitting in those couches they are generally falling asleep. I would like to see more interaction between the staff and the residents. The cleanliness of the facility is excellent. Everyone is very friendly and nice. Everything else seems to be going good.

Friendly, welcoming staff!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at The Arbors at Islandia! They really went above and beyond helping my loved one get settled and introduced to the community. They made sure she had some friends, and was familiar with all of the activities and services that they offer. The facility itself is very nice, well kept, and clean, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here!

5 Stars

Glad we found this place.

The Arbors was a little run down on the Assisted Living Side. However, they are in the middle of renovations on the memory care side. It was clean and well maintained on the memory side. However, the residents did not seem very active. NOt a place for my mom.

All in all it was a good tour, and I liked them.

I toured here when I was looking. I felt the community was very low key and low pressure. It was well managed and the residents seemed happy and the staff friendly. All in all it was a good tour, and I liked them.

Nice looking place

We visited this location when we were looking into care options for a loved one. We really liked the location, and the facility itself was small and focused. The staff were attentive to the needs of the residents, and they offer multiple levels of care and housing options.

Nice facility but shared room very small. Prices on high side for same service.

It was clean and well taken care of.

We toured here, and are keeping it in mind if we need something. It was a very nice community. It was clean and well taken care of. We aren't ready yet, but this will be in the running when we are.

Looked like a nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This place seemed very nice, it was clean and well taken care of.

A place for my mom.

My mom is staying here and she has not been here for a very long time. So far we are very happy with the cleanliness and friendly staff. Value is medium but the service and caregivers are excellent.

really happy overall

They seem to be doing a good job. There have been a few issues. For example my mom has a swollen leg and it has taken a good solid week to get the compression socks she needs.

Otherwise I am really happy. It is a very nice clean place with friendly staff and it has been a very good experience overall.

Very nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I thought this place looked very nice! The community itself was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. We liked all of The Arbors communities, and actually ended selecting one for our loved one! This place is very nice overall, and definitely worth a look if you are looking into care options for a loved one in the area!

Nice place, lots of activities!

I haven't had a chance to visit since she has moved in, but from what I have heard everything is going great so far, and she seems to be enjoying herself! Everyone is very friendly, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. They've got an extensive list of activities, and she is usually out and about all day. That would be my one suggestion, they could use a few more phones throughout the building for residents to use, as she is now somewhat hard to get a hold of!

The third floor, memory care, is horrible.

For people that need the third floor, the memory care floor, it's horrible. It's clean, but they aren't very attentive to the residents, they just don't have enough staff. They know how to charge top dollar, but they go cheap. They find the cheap way out for everything, they have the cheapest t.v. package, the food was very cheap, and low scale. They had one choice of chicken, it was a chicken leg and a wing, with a little piece of corn on the cob, with no holders and anything. I don't know why they would give seniors with dentures chicken with little bones in it and corn on the cob. They didn't offer me anything not even a glass of water when I would have occasion to be there for a meal. The people have fights at mealtime, and that made it hard for my loved one to socialize. We know someone else that moved in there, and they even say it's horrible. It costs an amazing amount of money to move out. You want to be there when they evaluate your loved one, don't let them tell you that you can't be there. If your loved one can hold a conversation then the third floor is definitely not for them. They have a chairlift that was very scary and isn't always working. The facility looks nice, but when you enter you are on the first floor where everyone can walk and talk. When people go there, and they take a "security deposit" which isn't for damage it's so you will give them a thirty day notice. Don't tell them your income or bank balance up front. They will take advantage of your situation, if you have money they will take it.

Nice place, overall

Things have gone very well with The Arbors so far, I'd give them top marks across the board. They made the transition very easy, the staff have all been friendly, and the facility itself is well kept and clean.

Friendly and welcoming community!

Overall I would say things have gone very well with The Arbors so far! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff are very friendly. The staff are really good at interacting with the residents, they really take a genuine interest in making sure the people are getting involved socially and they make a real effort to make sure the residents feel at home. It is an active, friendly community, and my loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here!

Certainly one of the better places

No place is perfect, but The Arbors has a lot to offer. The staff is involved with the residents and do not just move them along. On site medical staff is a great asset. Any issues with wellness (and they have been small) are quickly resolved. The activities in the main area are usually well attended.

A key to any place is whether or not friendships are made. For my parent, the Arbors has worked. Any issue that arose was resolved and most times resolved very well.

Really Nice Community for dementia care

The staff are attentive & respectful every time I visit. My mother is in a clean & safe community at specializes in dementia care and we are able to have peace of mind that she is being well cared for

Complaint about Community Fees and 30-day notices.

We are especially disappointed in the charges for Community Fee which is supposed to be used for paying for services and entertainment and the use of lounges. But if you are sick and hospitalized and not able to benefit from these due to your absence then a reduction in the charges should be made proportional to your non use period. The Arbors can also send you to the hospital unnecessarily and delay your reentry because of their strict rules. Bottom line is you are at their mercy and self serving policies. They also turn a deaf ear to requests to be reasonable if it affects them monetarily. You should have an ombudsman as your advocate because there is no control over certain matters and procedures.
I could also complain about 30-day policies. They won't accept your requests to remove a resident unless you give a 30-day notice. This could be an imprisonment to the individual who needs to get out but will forfeit a deposit. Management is deaf to a lot of things. Beware!

Positive experience

Wonderful staff made my father feel that he was home. A range of activities including entertainment, trips , classes and clubs always provided interest. All in all, a positive experience for my loved one. Very dedicated staff members.

Mom moved into the Arbors last week. ...

Mom moved into the Arbors last week. The place is clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. So far we are very happy

It's nice but there are certain challenges.

It's a nice community, but it's not a great fit. There is one lady that is great, but if she isn't there I am not sure my loved one is checked on. Getting up and down from the third floor is really difficult. If you are mobile and able to get around you might be really happy here. If you are going to be on the third floor and you are able to hold a conversation this may not be the best fit.

Very nice community!

Overall we've had a good experience with The Arbors at Islandia! It is a nice looking, clean community, and the staff have all been very friendly. It was a big transition for her, but they did a good job helping her settle in and feel at home. She's had very good things to say about the food!

I would highly recommend them for their care.

It's pretty clean, and the staff is very friendly. I am not too thrilled with the food, it's not what I thought it would be, I think there is too much sodium. They do try to go out of their way to get involved in things. The only problem that I had was with the medication, they weren't administering them on time, they have missed medication dosages, and they have given them early. They have worked to fix things, but it makes me skeptical. I would highly recommend them for their care.

Mom is very happy there.

Very friendly people working there. Extremely clean. Food is very good.
No high definition TV service available.
Could use another beautician.
Wellness Center needs reminders.

Nice place just to close to...

Nice place just to close to a busy road

Friendly management and staff

The facility itself is very nice, it always looks well kept and clean. The people in management as well as all the caregivers have been friendly and easy to work with. It has been a very pleasant experience working with them, both for us as the family and for my loved one who is staying here.

Friendly staff, everybody addresses ...

Friendly staff, everybody addresses the guests by name. Convenience of patients having their prescriptions ordered and delivered to the wellness center. Many activities and a nice variety of them. Fun meeting at three pm for the happy hour.

Very nice community

We toured this location when we were looking into options for my loved one. Everything here was very nice! It looked very clean, the food was good, and the staff were all very friendly. The only problem I had with it was that it was a very large community, there would have been too much walking for my loved one to mange comfortably. It would be too long a walk from the rooms to the areas where they have meals and activities.

A Great Place for My Mom

My 91 yr. old mother recently moved into the Arbors East in Islandia. She is really pleased with her choice. She says the people there are all so friendly and helpful. They address her by name and make her feel welcome, both the staff and the residents. She loves the food, and how it is presented. She thinks she will be gaining weight because she can't resist it! The activities keep her mind stimulated, and the onsite wellness center gives her the security of a doctor nearby as needed. Her room is spacious and comfortable.
She is still getting used to the transition of no longer being in her own home, but in some ways it is a relief, and especially for us, to have her nearer to us and know she is safe. I think it was a good choice and she will be happy there.

They have been doing very well.

They have been doing very well. They have a calandar with activities and events. They are very enthusiastic, and very clean. The dining room was very nice and newly renovated. When I call for updates, they call back and give updates right away. They have just been great.

They were on a busy corner.

They had a lot of activities. They all seem very nice. They have a cocktail hour there. The people who we sat down with were really really nice, and bubbly, energetic and eager to get our business. They were on a busy corner and the residents are free to come and go as they please.

It's great!

She loves it! It's great! There are lots of activities and I can't think of anything that could be improved.

It's a nice place.

Its a nice place, the Alzheimers area is not quite as nice to look at as where we currently are. We had to wait a day or two to speak to someone about business, insurance payments and such, where the new place is righ on top of it.

They do a lot with Veterans

Because they do a lot with Veterans and my dad is a Veteran this was attractive to me, and they had a few more men than others we looked at. It's a very nice facility. They could improve their communication between their staff. I have had difficulties, department to department, not following through, they are kind of disorganized. It's a really lovely facility and they take a lot of pride in it. Just among the administration part of the staff. They have all of their own doctors and specialists that your family can see, but if you're not on the kind of medicare plan that you have access to those then you have to pay out of pocket.

Nice Place - Not Right For Mom

The care is fair there. My mom was there buts he'd rather be at home so we brought her home and have someone coming in to look after her. She didn't like being with so many strangers. My mom had a specific problem because native tongue is Spanish and she kept reverting back to Spanish and she was maybe a little isolated because of that even though there are one or two people there that speak Spanish. The Arbors seemed like the best choice of what I'd seen. We couldn't handle it ourselves and thought this would be the best for her but she's happier at home. She hated being away from home.

Moms new place

My mother's finances could only allow for so much. This is a good value, at this price point.
The VA benefits adviser was very helpful and we're hoping for that benefit to kick in soon to help pay for her housing.
The staff seems attentive and the atmosphere very nice.
I like that there is a nurse or PA there at all times. The visiting house doctor is also very good.
The place is clean and decently appointed. It does not have that 'funky institutional smell".
The bathrooms are always clean and the rooms cleaned regularly and linens changed.
The food is the major thing my mom complains about. She says they always serve chicken and macaroni...and everything is bland.

Better price

We chose this community because it was more reasonably priced then other comparable community. It is a little further our on Long Island but it makes it convenient for me to visit. The room we got seems to be bigger the other communities we looked at rooms. The rooms are just bigger and more spacious.

Heard good things

The Arbors was most reasonably priced in comparison to other communities. We had heard a lot of good things about them. The location of the community was very convenient for our family. They also offer memory care so it allows a resident to not have to move to another community if they need more care. The setting of the community is very pretty with seating areas. The only issue we had with them is that there was an issue with our loved one that we had to find out from our loved one, they did not call to inform us about the situation. They could have a little better communication when it come to the care of your loved one.

The Arbors at Islandia-East also was ...

The Arbors at Islandia-East also was very nice. All inclusive.

Mom moved in for a week to week respi...

Mom moved in for a week to week respite. Like it alot so she decided to stay on permanently. Recently there have been a few problems with her prescriptions, a drafty window and a leak in her ceiling which has caused her a bit of concern.

Nice..fair choice. meds at meals. two...

Nice..fair choice. meds at meals. two seatings for meals. pendent from outside company

Great place but not as nice as when...

Great place but not as nice as when we last visited. Costs went up but I don't think mom would like it

Director very professional and spend ...

Director very professional and spend sufficient time with us to discuss overall facility, costs and providing a tour. high on my list for LI;

The director was very helpful with lo...

The director was very helpful with lots of information. Tour was excellent. She even gave us some options with hoiw to ease my Mom into her community, i.e., Sunday ice cream socials, a week's to a 30-day stay, etc.

Like Atria S Setauket, very lovely st...

Like Atria S Setauket, very lovely staff. LIked the studios, but would have liked a bit more light; Do like the location of dining room. Like the "porch." Would like the common park area to be away from the noise of the LIE. Might be hard for those who are already hard of hearing to converse. Like the range of activities. All parts of the facility were being used from the common area to the beauty parlor, to the movie room. Was a little disturbed by all the people in the common area asleep. Did like the impromptu tissue paper flower making.

this place is lovely. Staff seems lik...

this place is lovely. Staff seems like they care. We hope this works, I remind mom that it is a respite placement ... not forever.

The facility was very nice. The resid...

The facility was very nice. The residents were much more limited in their mobility than my parents. I did not feel this was the right place.

The Arbors Assisted Living community at Islandia offers a nurturing and caring adult living community where each day brings something new to explore. The Arbors Assisted Living is more than a retirement community or an apartment complex for active adults. The Arbors adult communities create a nurturing, supportive and active environment for active senior living.

The Arbors Islandia is centrally located just off the Long Island Expressway, Exit 57; an easy drive from almost anywhere on Long Island. Close to shopping, restaurants, banks and many other destinations. The Arbors Islandia is ideally situated for residents as well as visiting family and friends.