Whisper Woods of Smithtown - Smithtown, NY

Whisper Woods of Smithtown - Smithtown, NY has yet not published prices.

There’s None Better

My father has been a resident of Whisper Woods since January, and we are thrilled. The place is clean, the food is great, and the staff is awesome. Deciding my father needed more help than we could give him at home was not easy to do. After looking at a few places, choosing Whisper Woods was a no brainer. What really puts them over the top is their terrific staff. Everybody who has visited my dad made a point of commenting on how terrific the staff is. They comment on their friendliness, helpfulness, and genuineness. They all go that extra mile. I am so happy knowing that my dad is in such good and caring hands as those we’ve found at Whisper Woods.

The staff are super friendly and really care about the residents. They take the time to understand each resident’s needs. Every resident is greeted by name by every staff member including the maintenance, dietary and office staff. The other residents also try to make new residents feel comfortable and part of the community.

Call from [name removed] at [location removed] (they manage both this Whisper Woods property and River Ridge in Avon CT) [removed].
Info from [name removed]: brand new facility, very beautiful, but expensive (1 bedroom $7,500 -- studio $4,770)

New facility. Nice location with some outdoor green space. Units very smalll and pricey. Not yet opened so unable to get a feel for the community. Location closer to downtown Smithtown much nicer-not in a sea of strip malls and big box stores.