Atria Bay Shore - Bay Shore, NY

Very nice community. Seemed to have many activities. small rooms but bedrooms are made for sleep lol. Staff were very nice. menu looked great. Reasonable prices even with elevated care. Mom will visit in near future.

One of the favorite p,aces I have visited. Loved the fact that it was o ce an old home. Felt very relaxed inside. Residents appeared to be envied in activities during my visit. My mom is a gardener and would love the outside and surrounding property. Will definitely keep it on my list.

Great experience

I have toured a few communities and by far felt the most comfortable with Atria Bay Shore. We have chosen to have my loved one move there. Staff is friendly, community is clean. They are very professional and are genuine with how they meet with families. With all the communities we have visited they by far made us feel the most comfortable, we didn't feel pushed or fed a line of you know what to get us to move in. They were genuine, understanding, listened to our needs and wants and didn't give s a sales pitch like some places. They told us what they could do for our loved one and there was no grey area. Very straight forward. This is why we chose to move forward with them.

Tour for options for mom

We toured this community for care for my mom The staff were nice and the community was clean. They offer a lot of variety in the menu and the environment was clean and seemed to be maintained.d My mom would have been offered to participate in the activities with the other residents. We would suggest that other family tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Our experience

This is a nice looking community with sitting areas outside. The people we met were nice. They seem to offer some nice amenities. This community would not accept our loved one at the time we visited.

Very Nice Community

Our tour here was really nice the staff were informative and took us all around the community they answered our questions and very friendly. We just didn;t think this would be a good fit for what my mom was looking for.

Care for family

We toured this community. We liked the staff and the cleanliness. The staff were very nice and knew what we were needing for care. The menu was nice and the variety of healthy meals would have been offered. We liked the list of activities that are available for the residents. We would of like this community if they have what we were looking for. Families might want to consider this community for the care of a loved one

Searching for My Wife

I had a list of communities to visit. I was looking for a very good assisted living with a one bedroom available. It looked very nice and suitable but we did not connect with them.

A nice community

I toured this comment and was happy with the staff who were nice and seems to care about the residents. We like the environment and the cleanliness of the grounds. We liked the menu and the list of activities. We did not want a community with more than one lever due to my mom not being able to get around. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Highly recommend this place!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff are very friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing her. She has had no problems with the tasty meals they serve and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time with the other residents. Overall I am very happy and would recommend it to anyone.

Mom Doing Very Well at this Community

This is a nice community, and my mother is doing very well with her move here. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. I know she safe, and in good hands. They have good staff. They are very kind, and helpful. She thinks everyone is very kind. She has tired some of the activities they offer. I would recommend this community, it is working out well for us.

Overall a Nice Facility

I had a good tour of this facility. Everything went well, the community looked good. Everything was nice, and clean. The staff was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. It was a pretty nice experience. There were many factors that played into where to move my father too. Unfortunately this wasn't the community for us, but my tour went well.

A wonderful place!

The community is a great place, I am pleased with it. The staff has been wonderful, I am a nurse practitioner and I think the care is very good...

Review of Atria Bay Shore - Bay Shore, NY

The nicest place I have seen. The residence seemed to be mostly high functioning

Fabulous place to retire.

Everyone at Atria Bay Shore is welcoming and friendly, both staff and residents alike. The support we have received from staff is exceptional. Beautiful building, gracious apartments, lots of activities and delicious meals.

This was a beautiful well maintained home. All the staff were very freindly and very attentive to all residents. This would be a perfect place for my mother however, too expensive for us.

Disappointed Review

Atria Bayshore is all smoke and mirrors

My Mom always looked like a Bag Lady on the streets

She was a complete embarrassment when we took her out and returned her to proviso us facility

Best move we mafe

Kate Vance

We are sorry to hear about your mother’s experience at our community and would like to speak with you personally to gain a better understanding of the situation. If you are willing, please contact us at [removed] and if you include “Atria Bay Shore” in your subject line, we will quickly include the appropriate directors in the correspondence. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we hope to hear from you soon.

Atria Bay Shore Review

My mother-in-law and step-father-in-law were scheduled to move into the Atria and because this was a second and third marriage, their finances were organized separately - a huge relief for the two families. Unfortunately my mother-in-law passed away before moving in. Atria is a beautiful place - very clean - and everyone there seems happy. We were so sorry that my mother-in-law never got to enjoy it - she would have loved living there.

Liked this one but I think ...

Liked this one but I think too expensive. Very friendly and great location and atmosphere.

Love It!!

Love it!! It's not just the range of activities, it's on the calender there is something for everything, activities to promote, a sense of community, or spirituality, or physical fitness, and cognitive processes, they cover it all. The staff is warm and friendly and nothing ever seems to much, my mother feels very wanted and cared for. She's Living! The only very minor thing to be aware of is when we first got there I did not know what they did not provide. I would have loved to know things like she would not have soap or shampoo because everything else is included I didn't even think of those little things, if they could have given me a list of everything she needed to bring with her (like for a kid packing for camp) like toiletries. It just seemed so much like a hotel and it didn't occur to me that there wouldn't be utensils, like cups and plates silverware. It's an old victorian house that has been converted so it has a bed and breakfast feel. It has a bistro with fresh baked good and it has a machine for coffee or tea or cafe macchiato, which makes it really easy to stop by on my way home for a cup of coffee and visit for ten or fifteen minutes, which means I can visit more easily. Once you've been there a few times they remember your name and it is very clean. It really feels like a community!

Very nice, extremely clean,...

Very nice, extremely clean, nice staff. Grounds were small, no parking and way too expensive.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you were pleased with our staff, and I apologize that you found our parking and outdoor spaces to be limited. Our residents enjoy a scenic view of Bay Shore’s historical Waterfront District near the Great South Bay. We offer over 200 engaging events and activities each month, several of which are outings designed to take advantage of our location. We will certainly consider the parking concern to determine if more spaces are needed, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We welcome you back for another visit anytime, and perhaps you can join us for one of our fun events! If we can answer any questions, please contact us at [removed], or you can email [removed] (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Outstanding in every way!

Although having your loved one leave their home of 50 years is never easy, our advisor at A Place for Mom ( Vanessa Lightbody) and the Sales Director at Atria Bay Shore (Stephanie Collins) both made the process as easy as possible. Both were exceptionally understanding, knowledgeable and friendly over the six months it took for my father to feel comfortable with the decision and for the right apartment to become available. From the day he moved in, my father has been VERY pleased with Atria. The staff are all very friendly and attentive, the meals are better than those at most restaurants, and the surroundings, inside and out, are beautiful and we'll-maintened. Most important of all, I believe they care about my father's health and happiness. Yes , Atria is expensive, but the peace of mind they are giving my father and our family is priceless

Very nice place. I liked the low resi...

Very nice place. I liked the low resident to aide ratio. Very nostalgic.

At Atria Bay Shore, you’ll find a comfortable, secure environment with a variety of events and activities to choose from. Whether it's seeing live entertainment, staying fit with our daily exercise classes, or taking a trip to nearby points of interest, there's something for everyone at Atria Bay Shore. We're conveniently located near the YMCA, shopping, restaurants, the library, and places of worship.