Tender Care Assisted Living 1 - Houston, TX

unbelievably accommodating

Tender Care Assisted Living has been unbelievably accommodating to all of our special needs and requests, and we have had a lot. The staff is really caring. They have wonderful people there that will do anything they can to not only take care of dad, but keep him happy as well.

Good Value For The Money

I feel they could improve on getting more activities. They make it like the the person they are taking care of like they are part of the family. Compared to other homes this was the best value for the money.

Everything is good.

Everything is good. They do a good job. I don't have any complaints. It's clean, the staff is friendly, and they are attentive and responsive.

Nice place!

My loved one only stayed here briefly, but our experience with them during that stay was a good one. The staff were all very friendly, the facility was clean and well kept, and the residents all seemed happy and well taken care of. They are definitely worth a look!

So far, we are very happy with our ch...

So far, we are very happy with our choice. I never give 5's because nothing is perfect, but they are doing a good job and things are going well here!

Very good. Mom is very happy. Much b...

Very good. Mom is very happy. Much better than previous care home - Spring Branch Care Home.

Nice place, but not for us

The owner here was wonderful, and very caring, and did her best to try and help us. Unfortunately the residents were not lucid enough that I felt my Mom would be able to get the social interaction that she needs here. The home was also a bit smaller than I would have liked.

Not Enough Caregivers

We went there twice. Definitely a consideration. I think that they sort of misrepresented themselves in some way. She talked like there are 3-4 caregivers but the reality is that I think they are counting all the ones that work for them, total. They work in 8 hour shifts. When I walked in, it was just one CNA and the woman that owns the place. It was very clean, and she was a very nice person. When we went back the second time, I questioned them more about caregivers and I felt like she did some double talk, fast talk, and we also figured out that there were about 9 or 10 residents. I didn't like the numbers, and they had a woman there who had Alzheimer's and was pretty combative. She was hollering about something the whole time I was there. Not a bad place, just think that she sort of misrepresents them on some level. She was really soliciting us, wanting us to come there.

Very Caring

My mother has been at a few different residential care homes over the last few years and she really loves Tender Care. All the caregivers are very positive, attentive and joyful. I can see the joy in my mother's face each time I go to visit her. My whole family is so happy that we found Tender Care thru SeniorAdvisor.com. Thank you.