Autumn Leaves of Memorial City - Houston, TX

Autumn Leaves of Memorial City - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Memorial City in Houston, Texas, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Memorial City with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Memorial City. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Autumn Leaves of Memorial City was carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members. That’s why Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Memorial City. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

They make you feel right at home

Autumn Leaves of Memorial City is a lovely facility. They go out of their way to make our loved one feel a part of the group and community. The facilities are lovely. It is a very warm and inviting atmosphere. It is very clean and it smells fresh and clean. They try to encourage all of the residents to participate. They have a lot of activities that are also therapeutic to fit the needs of the residents. They have numerous nicely landscaped secured courtyards where they have BBQ's and walking paths. They can walk out anytime and enjoy the fresh air. Their security is excellent. We don't worry about them wandering off. There are hotels nearby for the family members who come from out of town to visit within five minutes to Autumn Leaves. We can take him out to nearby parks and restaurants. He has a made a buddy and it's great to see him socialize. His mobility is better, he has lost weight and he looks better than he has in four years, and I think it is because he is getting proper care. It's located in a very nice and safe neighborhood. I also have to say what a wonderful job A Place For Mom did in helping us find a place when no one else would. We were passed from social worker to social worker with no help at all. It was unbelievable all the support and guidance that A Place For Mom provided for us, Thank you!

Judy Brown

Thank you for your very kind comments. We are so pleased that you noticed our staff. They are truly the backbone of our communities. Our Life Engagement program is designed to offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. Much education goes selecting and preparing nutritious, tasty meals and we search for caregivers who are genuinely compassionate and loving to our residents.
We're so happy that you are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Nurturing, compassionate and clean

For what these facilities are, this is hands down the best choice in Houston, Texas.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

Very pleased with the help from Senior Advisor

I contacted Senior Advisor and I swear that before I hit "enter," they called me -- I mean it was really almost instantaneously after I submitted the online form. They were very helpful in a time of great stress. They pointed me to 5 different senior homes I could visit that SAME day and find a place for my dad to live. He had suddenly (I mean suddenly) gotten to the point with his Alzheimers that he needed placement soon, plus I was in the process of moving.

So, I visited 3 of the 5 and really liked Autumn Leaves in Memorial City in Houston, Tx. We moved him in, a process which took just a few days, maybe a week, and he was settled. Of course then my mom had to go to the hospital via life flight for an aortic aneurysm...wow a lot happened in just a few days!

She recovered, and now my dad lives in Autumn Leaves, just a few blocks away from my mom in Eagles Trace. He is in what they call a memory care unit which is what he needed and he is adjusting and doing well. I could NOT have accomplished all of this in such a short time without Senior Advisor's help. Not to mention the staff at Autumn Leaves.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

High turnover.

Autumn leaves of Memorial City was a nice community. I enjoyed the tour. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. They offer a range of activities for residents to enjoy. I do not like that they have a high turnover ratio and recently lost their executive director.

Judy Brown

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your dissatisfaction, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

Very nice facility. Impressed with Abby and the Eldridge facility. I would feel very comfortable having my mother live there.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We really appreciate your thoughts on our community and our staff.. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and the staff we choose to provide care. We’re happy that you noticed.

We like it very much.

We like it very much. The food looks very good, they keep the place tidy. They are just finishing painting right now. I would give them a four so far.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you’re happy with Autumn Leaves of Memorial City.

They were just the best facility I've found of all the places I've toured in terms of design, cleanliness, and staff.

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Memorial City.

Highly recommended for Alzheimer's care

Having a facility dedicated just for dementia care makes a difference. The staff is well trained to handle the unique problems that come with Alzheimer's, in addition to the typical needs of the elderly. Particular care is taken to know each resident personally, including his or her family and past history, in order to provide individualized care.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Beautiful, newly constructed facility designed for memory care only. My guide greeted each resident by name and seemed personally involved with them. Lots of activities designed specifically for those with memory impairment. Very helpful staff - the business manager even made a special trip in on a Sunday to meet with me. They also offered assistance in relocating my mother from out of state, which was one of the deciding factors in my selection of Autumn Leaves.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Memorial City.

Review of Autumn Leaves of West Houston Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Houston, TX

very expensive; focus on Alzheimers, so may have lower functioning individuals; Q: how many are full blown Alzheimers?

Judy Brown

At Autumn Leaves, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

They keep it very clean.

They keep it very clean. The staff is really friendly, but they are really understaffed. The nurse quit a week ago, and the administrator is only there part time. I have a feeling that most of the people are part time now. It's much better than I ever thought it would be. In comparison to others, they are a very good value. The activities are good. The food is just the best too. There is just a lot of staff turnover.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. The Administrator and staff are all full time and we are recruiting a new full time Director of Healthcare. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.