The Delaney at Parkway Lakes - Richmond, TX

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes - Richmond, TX has yet not published prices.

Very happy at The Delaney

My mom recently moved into the Delaney at Parkway Lakes and is very happy! She has a beautiful apartment and is beginning to make some new friends. The staff has been beyond friendly and helpful!

Smooth transition

We recently moved to Houston area from Alaska, I moved my dad down and was able to get him into Delaney. [name removed] helped in making the transition smooth thank you!

I was impressed with the Delaney!

I visited many communities in Richmond, Katy and Sugar Land while trying to select retirement/assisted care setting that I would be comfortable living in. The Delaney is very new and included most of the current amenities that I wanted. The staff was very friendly and the food was outstanding. My resident counselor, [name removed] , went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that all of my needs and wants were addressed, she was a pleasure to work with. In short, I would not hesitate to recommend The Delaney to anyone in need.

Classy, yet welcoming!

Such a lovely place—great, clean accommodations and an incredible, personable, friendly staff! Especially [name removed] ! We met with key administrators, some twice, and all of our questions were answered and even recommendations given for things we hadn’t thought of or didn’t even know were possible.
[name removed] has devoted so much time and energy in making my husband and I feel excited about this huge transition in our lives. She has turned our nervousness into excitement!
Classy place; yet very welcoming.
The food was great! As was the dining staff!

Beautiful place. Very clean and welcoming. Lots of different activities and activity areas in this facility.

Wonderful facility very friendly staff we loved the patio area with each room. Only draw back a little far for me to visit daily but it still in the running.

Sandy Pennington

We appreciate your taking time to provide your feedback. This feedback is encouraging as we work to provide an outstanding experience for our residents and guests every day.

Community is new, all is very modern, to bedroom apartments are big and nice. Lots of space for common area. Location is a little far for us. We would like to be closer to Sugar Land area where we live now.

Sandy Pennington

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we strive to provide the best experience for our residents and guests each and every day.

Good location. Excellent amenities for dining and social. Apartment we looked at was really nice. Good
Layout. Kitchen and bathroom well appointed with roomy and easy access to everything. Coming from the Galleria area, she may find the location a bit remote, but the facility is very new, and close to other family on west side of town.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

Review of The Delany

Excellent and very informed and complete.

1. Site is under construction
2. [Removed] received me at the parking lot and took me on a tour with proper protective gear.
3. [Removed] planned the basic amenities for independent living.
4. Nice floor plans for 2 Bed Room including washer dryer.
5. Planning daily options for vegetarians on meal plan. Which is good news.
6. I will visit the place again after it opens before I rate it. But I had to rate it for the system to accept my observations. So I am rating it based on information I have.
7. There is a doctors office on facility. I like that feature.

Care and Value for mom

I am happy with the care at this community. The staff are are caring and they menu is outstanding. The chef asked what her favorite meals are so that she is getting what she is wanting. The activities are very good for her and we hope that she will get involved with the other residents there. We would highly recommend this community for the great care and the good value for loved ones.

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes offers seniors a modern aesthetic that’s nothing like a traditional retirement community. In addition to maintenance-free independent living apartment residences, Hamlets at The Delaney offer a Supportive Lifestyle for assistance with daily living and an Enhanced Lifestyle with dedicated memory care.