The Delaney at Parkway Lakes - Richmond, TX

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes - Richmond, TX has yet not published prices.

Good location. Excellent amenities for dining and social. Apartment we looked at was really nice. Good
Layout. Kitchen and bathroom well appointed with roomy and easy access to everything. Coming from the Galleria area, she may find the location a bit remote, but the facility is very new, and close to other family on west side of town.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

Review of The Delany

Excellent and very informed and complete.

Sandy Pennington

1. Site is under construction
2. [Removed] received me at the parking lot and took me on a tour with proper protective gear.
3. [Removed] planned the basic amenities for independent living.
4. Nice floor plans for 2 Bed Room including washer dryer.
5. Planning daily options for vegetarians on meal plan. Which is good news.
6. I will visit the place again after it opens before I rate it. But I had to rate it for the system to accept my observations. So I am rating it based on information I have.
7. There is a doctors office on facility. I like that feature.

Care and Value for mom

I am happy with the care at this community. The staff are are caring and they menu is outstanding. The chef asked what her favorite meals are so that she is getting what she is wanting. The activities are very good for her and we hope that she will get involved with the other residents there. We would highly recommend this community for the great care and the good value for loved ones.

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes offers seniors a modern aesthetic that’s nothing like a traditional retirement community. In addition to maintenance-free independent living apartment residences, Hamlets at The Delaney offer a Supportive Lifestyle for assistance with daily living and an Enhanced Lifestyle with dedicated memory care.