Aqua Bella Residential Care - Moreno Valley, CA

Aqua Bella Residential Care - Moreno Valley, CA has yet not published prices.

New facility that accommodates 6 people

This facility has been better than I’ve expected. It is a newer facility and looks very clean. They can accommodate up to 6 people but currently only have 3 residents. Everything has been good so far and I’m pleased with what I’ve seen. The staff members are really good and they take really good care of my Mother and spend a lot of time with her. I would recommend this community to other families.

Staff are helpful!!

My husband is currently staying at this community and although his health has not been the best I am happy with the care he has been receiving. I like that the staff have been on top of things and organized on how they run the place. We are making the best of his situation and I am thankful he has a great staff team there to help him with his every day needs.

Lovely Place!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for him. He has had a lot of improvements in his over health as well his attitude. My husband has been participating in lot of the activities and even has volunteered to help with little jobs around the facility. The staff are excellent to work with with and I am comfortable with the care he has been receiving. Overall it has been the perfect fit and I would recommend it to anyone interested.