Sunrise At Bluemont Park - Arlington, VA

Sunrise At Bluemont Park - Arlington, VA has yet not published prices.

Unhappy

I live here, and I have been in tears twice today because the staff is so uncaring and hostile. The people who were supposed to get me up this morning did not answer my repeated rings on my call button for over 45 minutes and then A care manager came in, reset the button and just left again for another 45 minutes. I do not know how I am going to be able to get up and be dressed and catch a cab to court, which is where I have to go on Friday, and be there by 9 o’clock. That was this morning. This evening I told the caregiver that she had arranged the sling for the Hoyer lift incorrectly, and was very hostile as I told her how to fix it, and did not even do it correctly. I feel quite sorry for more elderly people who are not able to care for themselves.

Sunrise Senior Living

Good Afternoon - We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff and are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

Great, but Over Budget

I toured Sunrise for my father-in-law, and I loved them. I thought that the community was great. The people were friendly, the community was beautiful, but they were way over our budget, so we opted for something more practical.

Care and Options

This was a nice community and the staff was able to answer my questions. I did not want a group home environment for my mom. The menu was nice and good healthy meals. They are was not where I wanted. The community was clean and they had activities. We would recommend a tour for other families.

Great atmosphere and staff!

Sunrise At Bluemont Park is a beautiful place.It's very clean and has a pleasant environment.The staff really cares about the residents. They are knowledgeable, helpful and truly go the extra mile.

Sunrise was Fantastic!

Each time I visited Sunrise I enjoyed the staff. They were all very nice and knowledgeable. They offered a lot of activities and stimulation for the residents. The community offers private rooms which provides some privacy for a loved one. The community overall was very clean. At the stage my mother is in Sunrise was not the right fit. I would recommend this community to friends and family!