Sunrise of Arlington - Arlington, VA

Friendly and professional staff!

We also toured sunrise in Arlington and that one was located a bit more out of our way, but it was closer to DC. It was also located in a neighborhood which seems like it would be a good thing but it was not really. It was in an urban area, and there was not enough outside space and sitting areas. Everyone there was professional and friendly. It was a good experience to tour, but not what we were looking for.

Attentive staff, beautiful setting, engaged residents. A cozy place. The turret room was beautiful. Provided some furniture, as needed. Exccelent services )medical and activities) provided. Close to our home. In a neighborhood.

Good Community, Tour was Nice

Great tour of this community. The community looked great. The staff was very kind, and friendly. It s a big community, and I felt it would be overwhelming for my husband, but our tour went very well. This is a nice facility.

Victorian Home

My mother-in-law is thriving in Sunrise/Arlington. The staff is friendly and supportive, and there are many activities.
The Victorian building has the feeling of a real home -- only 50-60 residents. Rooms are bright and clean, and it is easy to access.
There is tailored care, and the manager (Nate) is very helpful in walking through the process.

I Would

My issues were the initial few days the staff was overbearing and I was uncomfortable but after that the staff stopped and tings were ok. I was charged for care I didn't receive only there for a short period, Other than that it has been a positive experience. The care givers are very friendly and are genuinely concerned about the welfare of my dad, as well as all the residents.

mother is happy there

Sunrise of Arlington is a great wonderful place. They certainly seem like they really care about the residents. The person at the front desk (I forget her name) knows everybody by name and can tell you how everyone is doing and what they are doing. The food there is appropriate and very good. My mother in law is very happy there.

Didn't like the fact that the rooms d...

Didn't like the fact that the rooms don't have closets or separate ''bathroom sink''. Kitchen sink is the only sink in the room. Nice size efficiency.

nice, but may be kind of small

nice, but may be kind of small

Just Ok!

Just Ok!

Positioned to enjoy the greenery & peacefulness of the Lexington Bike Path on one side and the bustling in-town location of Massachusetts Ave. on the other side, Sunrise of Arlington has the best of both worlds under one roof. Our community is perfect for the resident who prefers an urban environment, and many of our residents enjoy strolling to the nearby shops and restaurants of Arlington Heights.

Residents and families can also take advantage of our location on the MBTA bus line, providing easy access to Harvard Square and Alewife Station. Our Executive Director has over a quarter century of management experience in senior housing and health care, and our dedicated team includes a Reminiscence Coordinator with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare field, and an Activities Assistant who won a MASS-ALFA award for Program Innovation!