The Kensington of Falls Church - Falls Church, VA

Brand New Community

This a very posh community, and I had a nice tour of it. Everything looked very nice, it is a brand new facility. So the appearance of the community if outstanding. The memory care portion of the community was separated into two sections. I had never seen that before. Everyone was kind, and helpful. I did find another that met our needs better,

Newer Community

We toured several communities and decided on this one. The location was a little better than most and this community is only a couple of years old so the appearance was better looking. The staff is very nice and friendly and helpful when asked. The food has been good so far. I would recommend them to anyone.

Happy to have made the move

The Kensington is very pricy. We moved mom in anyway for the activities. There was an adjustment period, and some care management changes that needed to be made. However, after one month we are on the right track and mom is responding well to the facility and all that they have to offer. Their care and medical team is very thoughtful and kind.

This was the right choice for my mom

I can see the nice changes in my mom since she has moved here her mental status is better. The staff keeps her busy and she enjoys being a part of the activities they offer and joining the other residents in the dining area for her meals she even likes the food. All the staff is friendly and I am well informed of any issues that might arise.
I would definitely recommend this community.