Legacy at Crystal Falls - Leander, TX

All good except the food

The staff and facility are very good. The food is poor and my dad is losing weight so we are having to take him out to eat. Disappointing given how much he is paying.

a tour for care

We toured this community for care. This is not what we wanted at the time. We wanted a community that has church services. We need independent living. The community was clean. This seemed like a western theme. We would recommend that families need to tour this community for the care of a family member.

Six months ago, this would have been a perfect fit for Mom. However, she needs a lower caregiver to resident ratio and closer monitoring now. It is a lovely facility with lots of amenities for more able residents than Mom is now. I was impressed with the level of technology to communicate among staff and monitor residents.

Fairly nice facility!

This facility was just fine. It seemed well maintained and the staff is friendly. My primary concern was the fact that the layout of the facility seemed a bit choppy, which would make it difficult for my loved one to get around.

Fake management team

This place is absolutely not a good fit! Since Jan 1st the new corporate office is just out to fill spots with bodies. They do not care who they hire, they do not even do backgrounds on most of their new hires before hiring. [removed]. The Memory Care coordinator has no education to fit his position let alone any position in the health care industry. [removed]. The night shift sleeps and does not check the residents. I can keep going, but it's obvious this place is truly not what it seems... Do your research!

Very close to me (5 mi) - Lovely common areas and great finishes on the apartments - but small (especially living area of 2 BR). Pricing is 'all in one'. Patti was great! Staff was friendly and engaging. Liked the 'feel' of this community but grounds not inspiring.

Helpful Attentive Community

This is a lovely community, and so far everything is working out pretty well for my mother since her move here. She is safe and getting the care she needs. They have a great staff, they have been very attentive and helpful. There are activities available for her when she ready to participate. She seems to be pleased with the meals, and they have a good selection of food too choose from. They also do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. This is a community I would recommend.

Legacy was nice but the rooms are very, very small. All needs would be taken care of including laundry. If it every came to Mom not being able to give herself shots, we would have a problem. They cannot give them.

The community is fantastic!

The community at Legacy at Crystal Falls is beautiful. The staff are very nice and friendly. The community offers a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy themselves and socialize with other residents. They are currently going through some staff changes and this is why I rated it a three at this time. They can be inconsistent with their services and care due to the lack of staff.

Staff at Legacy @ Crystal Falls makes you feel right at home.

My mother-in-law has been @ the Legacy of Crystal Falls since July 2016. The staff is awesome. They are very friendly and helpful. The food is great and I've eaten there several time myself. She is adjusting well and has made several friends. I would recommend this facility to any of my family and friends.

Mom Is Well Here

So far my mother is doing very well here at this community. The staff for the most part is good, but there are some staff members that could use some improvement. They do a good job with the cleanliness, her room and the community are well maintained. There are activities offered. The food is decent, but they could have better quality food, and more of a variety of choices too choose from. Overall everything is working out well and I would recommend this community.

They offer daily exercise classes, bingo and outings!!!

The minor issues I have with this community are the food and the entry way door. The food is sometimes good and sometimes bad. The service in the dining room can be a little slow and I think they may need more staff. They have put a handicapped button on the front door, however they have not activated it. The community is well maintained and clean. I would recommend Legacy.

The best Assisted Living Community

The staff is friendly, caring, and wonderful. The facility is clean and fresh. The food is excellent. The personal care provided is outstanding. Everyone is friendly and helpful and keeps you informed about the loved one who is the resident. They have numerous activities and maintain high energy levels and provide something for everyone. The facility is relatively new and it shows. Maintenance is great. Good location. They have good security. I toured about 25 assisted living facilities before selecting Legacy at Crystal Falls. They fit all the categories I was looking for and did it at a great price. The staff and management is easy to work with.

Review of Legacy At Crystal Falls-Leander, Tx

Great and beautiful facility and super friendly staff. If I lived closer it would have been a contender.

Review of Legacy at Crystal Falls- Leander, TX

Overall, Experience Has Been Excellent

My first experience there overall has been excellent. It's a brand new facility, the staff is enthusiastic and attentive to all the residents. The food is okay, the chef is nice. It seems like they are having a hard time filling up their facility, so cuts are being made in staffing, so some of the things that were great in the beginning are starting to slip because they don't have enough of help.