We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Harmony Point Memory Care of Cedar Park is a new and privately owned and operated senior living community specializing in Alzheimer and dementia care. We truly believe that what sets our community apart is the people who work here. Our staff is committed to provide the finest assisted living and memory care service possible. The enhancement of life to our residents will come from our strong commitment to qualify of care, and the family values we incorporate. At Harmony Point, we strive to help each resident live each day to the fullest. Our family shares the dream of enriching the lives of the dementia resident and their families.
Harmony Point Memory Care opened in May of 2013 and has been thriving ever since. We are proud to be privately owned and operated. Our management team has over 30 years of experience.
Aria is conveniently located between IH 35 and HWY 183, directly off of FM 1431. We are centrally located- just minutes away from:
Leander, Georgetown, Round Rock and Northwest Austin.
Cedar Park, Texas is a vibrant community that is committed to promoting a high quality of life to its citizens. Because it is located less than 20 miles from Austin, it combines the best of small town living with big city amenities.
- Walkability Score: The walk score is 58, which is slightly above average
- Average Age: This is a younger community where the average age is 34 years old
- Senior Housing: CAFH offers affordable housing. There are two senior living facilities, Highland States Retirement Village and Leander Station Senior Village.
- Average Weather: Cedar Park is in south Texas so the summers can get quite hot but the winters are very mild. The average temperature in summer is 88 degrees and the average temperature in winter is 41 degrees.
There are many veteran associations located in or near Cedar Park. These include medical services and social opportunities.
- Heroes Night Out: This organization offers many benefits to veterans. They provide access to a VA claims specialist, support groups, and many social activities. Heroes Night Out
- Community-Based Outpatient Clinic: VA staffed
Seniors have many options for transportation in Cedar Park. In addition to public transit systems, there are several programs available for seniors only.
- Medicaid Medical Transportation Program: Provides free transport to medical or dental appointments for those who have Medicaid.
- Drive a Senior: This faith-based program offers free rides to medical appointments and shopping for seniors who require minimal assistance and live independently.
- United for the People: This service is exclusively for veterans who need rides to medical appointments.
- Metro: The Austin area offers bus service through Metro, which has reduced rates for seniors. Metro Reduced Fare Program
Health and Safety
Cedar Park has an average crime score and has several excellent healthcare facilities.
- Crime Score: Cedar Park has a crime score of 49 which makes it average for safety.
- Health Care Facilities: Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Baylor Scott and White Medical Clinic, Austin Regional Clinic Cedar Park and Family Medical Center.
Sports and Leisure
Because of the mild winter climate, active seniors can enjoy a variety of sports and leisure activities year round.
- Senior Circle Cedar Park Regional: Offers a wide range of activities for a low, annual membership fee. Options include activities, events, exercise and wellness classes geared specifically to seniors. Senior Circle Cedar Park
- Twin Creeks Country Club offers a world-class golf course, tennis, fitness and swimming. It also offers dining rooms for special events.
Shopping and Entertainment
Cedar Park offers many choices when it comes to shopping and entertainment. Seniors will find plenty to do and be able to entertain visiting loved ones as well.
- Lakeline Mall has over 150 stores which include department and specialty stores
- 1890 Ranch is smaller with only 80 stores but has a large Cinemark Theater
- Texas Museum of Science and Technology: includes many fascinating exhibits and a planetarium and offers reduced rates for seniors
- The Blanton Museum of Art: located in nearby Austin
- LBJ Presidential Library: also located in Austin
- Grocery Stores: Cedar Park has three main grocery stores. Natural Grocers, which carries organic food, Randalls, and HEB.
- Restaurants: There are many choices for restaurants in Cedar Park including Dos Salsos (Tex Mex), Steiner Ranch Steakhouse (fine dining) and Moonie's Burger House (fast food)
Hair Care and Salons
Cedar Park offers many options for hair care ranging from full service to discount salons.
- Men: Men's Hair Center, Rooster Men's Grooming Center and Evan's Barber Shop
- Women: Modern Hair Salon, Malihini Salon, and Southern Charm Salon
- Discount: TGF Salon and Cost Cutters
Cedar Park offers diversity in its faith communities.
- Catholic: St. Margaret Mary, St. Thomas More and St. Vincent de Paul (in nearby Austin)
- Protestant: Good Shepherd Lutheran, New Hope First Baptist, and Lord of Life Lutheran
- Jewish: Congregation Shir Ami
- Muslim: Islamic Center of Brushy Creek
- Hindu: Sri Venkateswara Temple
Cedar Park, Texas is a community that offers great attractions, diversity and a mild winter climate. This makes it a great choice for active seniors.