ST MARY MANOR STS JOSEPH LUCY ANNE & CAMILLUS WINGS - Lansdale, PA

Info from [name removed]: only 2.5 stars, but it's very close (across the street from [name removed]). 1 bedroom $4,800

Looking for a place to call home!

The community was okay. There was just something about the community that did not feel like home. The community felt like a nursing home and also smelled like one, no where that I want to send my loved one. I viewed the rooms and all they had were a bathroom and bed. Not what I want my loved one in.

Review of ST MARY MANOR STS JOSEPH LUCY ANNE & CAMILLUS WINGS - Lansdale, PA

I had both my parents there at the same time. They both needed short term PT and OT. From a Therapy perspective they did a great job with them. The Therapy unit did a fantastic job. If this review were only based on that experience the ratings would be 5 star. Unfortunately the other service component ratings must be included in the review. My issues with St. Marys are related to cleanliness of the facility and the care that the nurses provide. The living part of the facility is in need of many upgrades. The furniture is outdated and in poor condition. Online pictures do not match actual conditions. The biggest concern is the care provided by some of the nursing staff aides. Most not all have attitudes and do not react well when they are asked for information or help. They also do not respond well to the Nurse call buttons. Patients wait entirely too long for a nurse to come after pushing the button for help. The issues with the nurses may be associated with staffing problems. They seem short staffed which puts more pressure on those that are there. This was my first experience with skilled nursing facilities. I know what to look for now and I would need to see some changes before going back to St. Marys.