Brightview East Norriton - East Norriton, PA

beautiful

[Removed] was so informative and so friendly! She answered every question I had and also gave me information that I did not event think to ask about. This facility is just excellent and I love that there are three steps to move up to. It can be a place to live with no concerns or responsibilities and then a place that you can stay for whatever may be needed for a memory care patient. So many activities to do also!

Great Memory care unit!!

I am very pleased with the care my loved one has received at this community, the memory care unit has done an excellent job at motivating my husband to get involved in the different activities and techniques they offer throughout the day to help improve his memory loss. Overall I am very pleased with the care and comfort this facility has provided him and would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

The staff are pleasant and everybody has a smile on their face!!

We are so happy that Brightview is working out for my sister. She is happy and there are even some of her childhood friends living there. She is more active. The food tastes good. She likes to walk around the grounds and the community is bright and well decorated. I would highly recommend this community. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for their help in locating this community.

Brightview Senior Living

Hi. Thank you for your positive review and feedback about your sister's experience at Brightview East Norriton. Living alone in a house that has gotten to be too big can be very isolating. We have heard stories like yours about how people blossom when they move to Brightview. And how wonderful that she is able to rekindle old friendships!

Though there was nothing wrong with the facility or atmosphere, it was not an atmosphere that my mother’s background would feel at home in. I was also not allowed to see the 2nd floor where the Beauty Parlor was.

A Good Transition

Overall I think it has been a really good transition into Brightview East Norriton for my loved one. My loved one is happy that they made the move in and he is happy there and we are also happy with it as well.

A Facility that Lives up to its Name

Everyone from management to servers are very cheerful and accommodating. Moving is difficult for anyone, but the staff is right there for every need.
The atmosphere is bright, clean and elegant. The meals are very tasty, in generous portions and served with personal care. The staff really seems to care about each resident.

Excellent Facility

Great facility. Nursing Staff is wonderful, personal care staff is wonderful....everyone is so helpful! We took my mom to the facility after a stroke (and rehab was complete). She continues to get services that she needs through the coordination of everyone there.

Beautiful facility! Nicely located, very clean, and friendly staff. Tons of activities and different options. Tons of open space and places to walk around and mingle with others.

I liked the whole approach, the ingredients for enhancing life.

I toured here. I liked the whole approach, the ingredients for enhancing life. Meals were at set times, that can be tough. The garden patio area was beautiful, with raised garden beds. I liked the movie theater, and the pub, there seemed to be a lot of emphasis on socialization. There was no kitchenette, and I didn't see them call anyone by name, which made me wonder if she knew their names.

Very nice place overall!

We were very impressed by our tour here, everything looked great and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. We also like the activities for the community are not separated based on the, as it gives my parents a chance to meet all the residents when they participate. The nursing staff are also great here, they are very responsive, and will get back to you quickly about any issue you bring up to them!
The one thing I think they could have done much better was the move-in process in general. It felt disorganized, we were having to seek out and talk to many different employees ourselves to get things set up. It would have been much easier to have a single contact person to help walk you through things.

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for Mom. This was a nice looking place, and the staff all seemed very friendly. However, as per their assessment Mom would have been placed in the memory care unit. We did not feel like she was at this level yet, and would not have her social needs met in that sort of environment.

Stay was not long, but it seemed very nice

Due to a medical issue that arose suddenly my loved one was not able to stay long at this community, but it seemed nice from the brief experience we had. It was well kept, and the staff all seemed caring and friendly. We really appreciated how helpful they were during the whole transfer process, helping get her transferred and set up in a new place.

Looked great

This place looked very nice when I toured. The staff seemed friendly, and it was very clean. We ended up selecting a community that was closer to areas that my mother was familiar with, but this place was an option we were considering.

So far, so good!

My mother moved in this week, so our experience so far is limited. However, I can say that the people at Brightview E. Norriton, PA, both staff and residents, so far have been very welcoming, friendly, and most have been quite professional.

Several, especially Lisa, Jenn, Sue, and Rick, have gone out of their way to be helpful, and made her feel at home. There was one food issue, but it was straightened out, and did not repeat. Overall, I'd give it high marks.

My mom has only been at Brightview fo...

My mom has only been at Brightview for about one month as of this time and from the time I went to tour it until now I am very pleased w/the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness, willingness to answer questions, etc. The staff is more than willing to help in any way they can. I have no complaints whatsoever about placing my mom there. I'm not sure of the activities as I'm normally not there during the week, but have been told by my mom that the time flies by, so, apparently, they're kept busy.

Independent

It's very independent. My mother would have been too far below what the rest of the residents were and I didn't like that.

A little more engaging

Brightview's staff is really friendly and polite. The community could be a little cleaner but it is a very nice community. One thing they do better is they could try to be a little more engaging with the residents to participate in activities. They could try to keep them a little more active. We are very pleased with Brightview and would recommend it to anyone.

Made a visit. Very impressed by the a...

Made a visit. Very impressed by the amount of time that the marketing woman spent with me. Seemed very friendly and competent. Didn't like the decor! I know that isn't and shouldn't be a top priority but I don't think my mother would like it either! I was only given price for one kind of unit which slightly irritates me! I would prefer to know the full range of options.

Located on East Germantown Pike in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Brightview East Norriton is the area’s only full-service, rental retirement community. This inviting community brings together the best apartments and convenient services for Independent Living as well as support and care for Personal Care and an award-winning Alzheimer’s Care neighborhood called Wellspring Village.

From studios to 2-bedroom, 2-bath with den, there is a well-appointed apartment for all tastes and budgets. Independent Living apartments feature a fully-equipped kitchen and washer/dryer. Just outside your apartment door, a community of great friends and good times awaits. Indulge in chef-prepared meals. (We’re known for our delicious food!) Meet up for Happy Hour at our pub. Stretch or take a class in our fitness center. Hobby clubs and creative arts abound.

Your health and wellness is our focus. For Personal Care and Alzheimer’s Care, a nurse is on-site around the clock. There are tailored care plans, personalized emergency response pendants included in the monthly fee, weekly, on-site Medical Director appointment hours and more. Affiliated with Mercy Suburban and Montgomery Hospitals.

The smart financial choice of rental plus the convenience of having independent living, personal care and award-winning Alzheimer’s Care all under one roof makes our community an exceptional choice for today and tomorrow.

Brightview East Norriton serves Norristown, Plymouth Meeting, King of Prussia, Blue Bell, Lansdale and the surrounding area.