Paradise Manor - Hatfield, PA

A very good tour!

We toured Paradise Manor first, and my mom she did not like it. I think it had to do mostly with the fact that it was a little more outdated. She did not like them particularly because of the atmosphere, but it had nothing to do with the people. The people there were very friendly and helpful.

Absolutely a family oriented clean and Craig environment!!!!

Too run down!

After touring 8 other facilities, I cannot recommend this place. It was dark inside & out and extremely worn. The husband & wife that own the place are trying to update it but it still needs a lot of work. The community was eating dinner during our tour & no one looked very happy with little to no conversation. Another negative was that none of the rooms had a bathroom & there was only 1 shower for the entire facility.

Phil Shiloh

We believe that this person is confusing Paradise Manor with one of the other of the eight facilities they toured. Paradise Manor was completely refurbished just two years ago including new hardwood floors, new ceilings, new paint, new lighting, new plumbing, new roof, new air conditioning system, new furniture, even a new stand-by power generator. EVERY room has a bathroom (some private, some shared), and there are 8 showers/baths, with an additional 8 full showers/baths currently under construction.

A place for care

I toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff were nice and were able to answer my questions. I liked that they also had activities if she would have moved into the community. It was clean and well maintained. I would recommend families to this community

Mom really enjoys Paradise Manor!

Everything is going well for my mom since moving to Paradise Manor. The community and her room is kept very clean and comfortable. The staff have done a great job of caring for my mom and keeping me updated with her care. They offer many activities like monthly group trips, games, church services, and various groups that come in to entertain.

OK place clean. No carpet a plus. Nurse is very very nice. Loved loved the nurse. Just not a match for us