HarborChase of Naperville - Naperville, IL

Very new and nice facility. This would be a lovely option for someone looking for an assisted living facility. The staff shared a great deal of information about their facility and concerns someone may have about selecting any facility in general. Very knowledgeable. Thank you.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We’re happy to hear that you had a great tour and we appreciate the kind words about our helpful associates. They are dedicated to answering questions and providing guests and potential residents with all of the information they need to make an informed decision about HarborChase. Again, we thank you the recommendation and for taking the time to rate us. Please let us know if we can help you further. We look forward to your next visit!

Harbor Chase thank you for all you do!! Looking forward to volunteering.

I was so impressed with Harbor Chase. We visited a couple assisted care homes. My sister was very skeptical. However, [name removed] was so kind, caring great personality. She made my sister, [name removed], feel so comfortable, In fact it was because of [name removed] that she chose Harbor Chase. Even though it was more expensive and [name removed] was very money conscious. [Name removed] gave us her full attention and answered all our questions. She gave information I didn’t think of. The most thorough of any place.
The whole staff is excellent. Friendly, knowing everyone’s name, helpful. Nurses and aids took such good care of my sister, even when she was very difficult.
[Name removed] was reclused and paranoid for years. She was very happy and surprisingly talking and doing things with others. The only sad thing is she didn’t get to enjoy Harbor Chase very long.
I could go on and on.......For so many reasons I have recommended Harbor Chase and looking forward to volunteering soon.
[name removed]

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We’re glad that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your sister. First of all, you have our sincere and heartfelt condolences on your loss. At HarborChase, we like to think of ourselves as a large, extended family and we all miss her very much. We are happy to hear that she enjoyed her time at HarborChase and we especially appreciate all of the kind words about our dedicated associates. We are pleased that they made such a positive impression on you and your family. Again, we thank you for taking the time for sharing your thoughts on HarborChase. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to having you back at HarborChase soon. You are certainly always welcome!

Harbor Chase

I do not hesitate to recommend Harbor Chase in Naperville. Choosing an Assisted Living facility for my mom was one of the hardest things we have had to do. My mom needed special attention after her recent surgery. None of us were planning on her recovery also including having to move her from her home! It was a super stressful time but from the very beginning, they listened to our concerns about my moms care and they worked with us to coordinate all of the services that she needed! The staff is so attentive and kind, the building is beautiful, the food choices are fun and it is great that there are different restaurants to choose from each day. My mom has made some new friends and today she told me that she is glad to be there. You have no idea how much those words mean to our family.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Betty. We are happy that you and your family chose HarborChase for your mom, and even happier that it turned out so well for you all. We very much appreciate your wonderful compliments on our gracious hospitality, friendly community, comfortable apartments, friendly residents and delicious restaurants. We are proud and honored to have provided your mom with such meaningful care. Again, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your mom in the years to come!

Very Good Choice

I have to admit placing my dad here was a very good choice. He is very happy here he is making friends and socializing and doing some of the activities. He loves the food taste very good. The staff is outstanding very kind and respectful and friendly.They keep the place looking and smelling very good always clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend this community.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate the excellent review and recommendation! We are also happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your dad. We thank you for the kind words about our beautiful community, delicious dining experiences, and wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment program. We’re glad to hear that your dad is enjoying the activities and making some new friends! We especially appreciate the compliments for our hard-working associates. Every day, we are focused on providing our residents and their family members with the very best in senior living services. Again, we thank you for your recommendation and look forward to serving you and your dad for years to come.

Beautiful facility!

The facility was just beautiful when I toured! We could not choose this facility because it was not close enough to the family home, but I would not have had much of a problem placing my loved one here!

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your five-star review! We’re happy to hear that you had a great tour and we very much appreciate your kind words about our beautiful community. We’re sorry to hear that the location was not convenient for you, but we do have additional HarborChase communities in both Plainfield and Long Grove. Perhaps one of those locations is a bit more convenient for you. Please do let us know if we may be of service to you in the future. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us.

[Removed], Raised the bar, her experience and working knowledge of senior was most impressive.
Without question This is a Michelin Five Star location.
There was nothing omitted ; The building is incredible,[Removed] has excellent knowledge of various senior options. Knowing how to play in the sandbox.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your recommendation and five-star review! We truly appreciate your wonderful words about our beautiful building and knowledgeable associates. We work hard to make sure that we attract and maintain the most talented staff in senior living. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us. Please let us know if we may be of service to you in the future.

Gorgeous Facility! Similar to where Mom is at now. We Loved the Director and look forward to meeting the Memory Coordinator and staff which to us is most important. Great Staff and support is what we are lacking now.

Billy Brandes

Thank very much for taking the time to rate our community. We thank you for the kind words about our beautiful community, and we’re glad to hear that you have enjoyed meeting our friendly and welcome associates. They are truly focused on providing senior care that transcends the expected. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions or if you’d like to come by soon for another visit. We’d love another chance to get to know you!

My Friend is Happy

My friend is doing great. He is happy with the meals and activities. However, he thinks some of the nursing aides need training when helping the residents.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our community. We are happy to hear that your friend is happy and doing great at HarborChase. We appreciate the kind words about our delicious dining services and the wealth of activities available through our Life Enrichment program. We always welcome feedback and would like to learn more about your friend’s experience with our caregiving staff.  We encourage you to talk with our Executive Director. Again, we thank you for rating us. Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

A good tour!

My sister and I toured many communities with one being HarborChase of Naperville. The community was clean and in good shape. The tour guide answered our questions and was friendly, but we found another community that for my mother's needs best.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate HarborChase. We’re happy to hear that your tour went well and that we made a good impression on you. We thank you for your kind words about our clean and beautiful community. We’re sorry to hear that you decided to choose another community, but we hope you’ll keep us in mind if anything changes. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us and wish you the very best in the future!

Compromises and Commitment

Very pleased with the care and concern shown for my mother. She is having a difficult time adjusting to her new situation but the staff is trying to work with her to come up with compromises to satisfy her wants and still tend to her needs.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your five-star review, Mary! We’re very happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your mother. We understand that sometimes our residents have a difficult time adjusting, and we do everything we can to make them happy and comfortable. We are truly focused on providing care and services that simply make life easier and more enjoyable. Again, we thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!

New Community, but too New for Us

This was one of my top picks for my mother, and her needs. The community is pretty new. So everything is very nice, and well maintained. I loved this community. The staff was very kind, and friendly. The only thing that concerned me that it was too new for us. I wanted a community that was more developed.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We sincerely appreciate you and your mother coming by for a visit. We thank you for your kind words about our beautiful community and compassionate associates. Yes, it's true that we are a newer community, but our management and associates have worked hard to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Our residents are truly enjoying their new home as they get to know each other and create new friendships. We encourage you to come by again for a visit again soon as our community and its unique culture is continually evolving and developing. Again, we thank you for your review. We hope that we get another opportunity to get to know you!

Great place to put Mom or Dad

HarborChase is always clean, staff is friendly. There are a bunch of activities for the residents to attend to throughout the day. The apartments are big and welcoming. I've met the majority of the staff who handles my Dad's care- I've been approached a few times and they do not hesitate to introduce themselves. The staff knows the residents and my family by name which adds to the "at home" feel. I've toured quite a few facilities before deciding on HarborChase, the room options, care for Dad and the staff was the deciding factor.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to review and recommend HarborChase. We’re happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your Dad. We sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful compliments about our clean community, spacious apartments, innovative services, and compassionate associates. From the minute they step through our door for the first time, our residents are truly like family to us. We treat them the way we’d want our own fathers, mothers and grandparents treated. Again, we thank you for your review. We look forward to serving you and your Dad for many years!

The staff is always friendly and helpful. There is an adjustment for the resident; however, with work and from the staff and the resident it is a great environment.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the kind words about our friendly and compassionate associates. We do understand that there is an adjustment period for residents moving in, and we do everything we can to make this transition easy and enjoyable. Again, we appreciate the review and look forward to serving you and your family in the years to come.

My dad has been here for a few months and we are pleased. The facility is new and very beautiful. The staff has gone above and beyond on several occasions and seem to genuinely care for the people living there. They need to add more activities which I know they will do as more people move in.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate the five-star review! We are also happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your dad. We thank you for the kind words about our beautiful community and compassionate associates. They are truly focused on providing the very best in senior care for our residents and their family members. We also thank you for the feedback on the activities available through our Life Enrichment program. Our ever-evolving calendar of activities and social events will change as we learn more about the wants and preferences of our residents. Again, we thank you for your review and look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.

Gorgeous community

Beautiful community with excellent care and staff. It's so nice to see my mom having fun and making new friends. We are planning on moving in my husband's father after the first of the year.

#1 in the area!!

Best staff & care around!! I'd suggest this to anyone looking for senior living options

Horrible! Do not trust this staff!!

It Felt More Like Independent Living!

The care that my loved one needed this community would not be able to provide. They tried their best during my tour to try to accommodate my loved ones care needs. They had a nice and tidy place. With nice attentive staff. Various meal plans are offered to meet the residents special needs.

Assisted Living and Memory Care at it's finest. You’ll rest easy knowing that your loved one’s needs are always taken care of by our dedicated nurses and care partners who are here, to lend a hand, 24 hours a day. Call for more information. We are happy to help you any way we can.